Recommendations for All-Terrain Tires

• Hi guys! I am looking for a set of all-terrain tires for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition. Currently, checking out Toyo Tires' Open Country A/T II. Any other recommendations?

• Hi guys! I am looking for a set of all-terrain tires for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition. Currently, checking out Toyo Tires' Open Country A/T II. Any other recommendations?

BFG All Terrains

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The last time I was on ATs, I ran the General Grabber AT2. They were/are highly rated on both Consumers Reports and Tire Rack, and reasonably priced.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I hear great things about Duratracs... but no personal experience with them.

Duratracs have been my hands down favorite AT I've ran. Ran BFG A/T's in the past (both orig and KO2 versions) and liked them but was blown away with the overall performance of the duratracs we had on our old WJ. Wear was slightly higher than what I remember from the BFGs but it was a good tradeoff IMHO.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!