Work Day on Steve Smiths Jeep!

• Aaron and I are looking into making Sat, June 25th a work day on steve's jeep.
    It will take place at aarons house.
    We will be picking up the tub from upnover and bringing it back without a cage for now.

What we hope to get done:
    get the tub on the frame
    get the underdash and dash put back together
    it would be great to get it to start, but we will take what we can get.

also after this first day we can see what we still need to put it back together.
    there will be a 2nd date annouced to finish it up after we get the missing parts.

• Arghhh! That's a Paragon ride day! Why'd you pick that?

(Maybe I'll switch the Paragon ride to Sunday June 26th. Does anyone mind?)

• I have set up an entry on the calendar for this wrenching day. We just need BBD or wanderlust to approve it...

Updated:

Please sign up on the calendar.

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• I'll Get rite on it Andrew

[size=18px]Note to members

We as a club accepted the responsibility of rebuilding Steve's Jeep after his Accident.
    I hope and expect to see a large turnout on this wrenching party.
    If you are a member here make every effort to attend this rebuild.
    I for one will be traiding shifts at work so I can make it [/size]

• Just an added note:

[size=18px]This is not a members only event
    If you are a guest and want to help build a Jeep from the frame up.
    This will be the best chance for you to be part of it.

This is Great :up: Lets build a Jeep! :up: [/size]

• Love to help but my daughters Ballet recital is that same day. :doh:

Catch ya next time :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'm there.

Since the intersection of Foulk road and Rt. 202 has changed a lot over the past months, we should probably put up directions. But, if you know where the Foulk Road WaWa is that everyone always meets at for trail rides, you will continue going up Foulk Road, past Brandywine High School, Stanley's Tavern, and continue across the Naamans Road intersection. After the Naaman's Road intersection Aaron's development is the first right off of Foulk Road. It's a narrow road with a "No Outlet" sign. I'm not sure of his house number but his house is the smaller brick house on the left hand side with Christmas tree silohettes on the shutters. (interesting decoration :hmm: )

Just look for a big 2 car detached garage in the back yard.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• A little eaiser way to get to my house is to take I95 to Namaans Road. Make a Left off the exit (West). Go 6 or 7 lights to Foulk Road and make a Right (North). Make the first Right past the supermarket entrance on the Crestfield Road. I am #8, it's a brick Cape Cod with black shutters.

I would like to start around 8:30 because I have to wrap things up by 3pm.

• Quote from "astape"

I would like to start around 8:30 because I have to wrap things up by 3pm.

Aaron, are you going to be heading out to Up'N'Over at 8:30, or will you be starting work at your house at that time? Just let us know when to show up, and if we should bring anything...

• Quote from "BlueJ"

Aaron, are you going to be heading out to Up'N'Over at 8:30, or will you be starting work at your house at that time? Just let us know when to show up, and if we should bring anything...

we will probibly get the tub before sat. we will have to see how everything pans out.

It looks like i wont be there. My sister is getting her 2 week R&R, so i am flying to MI that weekend.

• damn...I don't think I can do anything this weekend. If there's any way possible for me to show up, even for just a little while I'll get there.

• Quote from "quadna71"

i'm still hoping that it's a go. i may be heading up there solo though...anyone interested in riding shotty up from dover?
    chris

Hey Chris I'll ride along if that seat is open
    what time are you leaving?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!