Cage and rocker pics Finally

• yeah this happened like a month ago but i finally got around to taking pics of my sorta new rockers and cage additions, from atoz fabrication. Zach did a great job and i am really pleased.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• i wanna see the frame tie in. is it the same as ians?? i did my bodylift after the cage was done so now i have to have it redone.

looks good...he does do great work (now we know from ian it works LOL)

• yeah i like how it looks.

dave i didnt get the frame tie in i got the cage to rocker tie in and that is all he said that he could od it later on if i wanted it done.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Looks great!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

i wanna see the frame tie in. is it the same as ians?? i did my bodylift after the cage was done so now i have to have it redone.

looks good...he does do great work (now we know from ian it works LOL)

Here is a pic of the frame tie-in Zach did with my 1" bL.

Jason

• Hey Chris - Are you going to be in the Dover are anytime soon? I am planning on ordering the AtoZ rockers but would love to check them out before I do.

• Quote from "matty427"

Hey Chris - Are you going to be in the Dover are anytime soon? I am planning on ordering the AtoZ rockers but would love to check them out before I do.

just order them...you will be happy with them. zach does great work

jason..thanks for the pic. thats what i want him to do for my tie-in. going to have the rear finished too when he does it (i think)

• Chris, thanks for posting the pics. If you don't mind I may copy some and use them for advertising our new "shippable" TJ cage additions. Between yours, Dave's, and the one we just did for Jason I think we have the dimensions down to where I can send the pieces out and someone can have them welded together at their location. I have been real hesitant on that to this point because there are some critical fitments, but I think we have them down pretty good.

If you guys have any opinions or recommendations I may have missed please let me know.

Thanks.

BTW, Matty, if you order a set of rockers and do not love them I will get them back from you. The reputation with our DEJA friends and customers means more to me than selling another set of rockers.

:flag:

• Zach no prob let me know if you want any other ones. I can clean the jeep up and take some better ones if you want.

Matt i will be in dover full time starting friday i move in to my apartment the 5th so let me know when you want to see them.

• Id be willing to purchase the tubing so that i can weld them in my self. Kind of like the poison spyder unit, but i want through the dash.

• hey zach mail me some stickers and i will put them on the rockers for you silver if you have them.

• Quote from "omaha"

hey zach mail me some stickers and i will put them on the rockers for you silver if you have them.

I have 2 silver stickers you can have for your rockers if you want them.

• Quote from "99TJSahara"

Id be willing to purchase the tubing so that i can weld them in my self. Kind of like the poison spyder unit, but i want through the dash.

That is what we were thinking. I was looking to price the complete kit at $225. That would include four floor plates to sandwich the floor top and bottom, the bars that run through the dash, the replacement bars that the door surrounds use, two overhead stringers, a dash bar, a windshield bar, and two handles. Plus instructions. There would be minimal fitting due to differences in each Jeep, but any notching or cutting would only be straight cuts so no compound cuts.

For you guys that have seen or have the kits let me know what you think. I am thinking that is ~$100 less than PSC's plus it comes with more and is stronger.

BTW, if anyone ever wants/needs decals please e-mail me directly and I will get them right out. I am hot and cold on the forums due to work load so I may not see all posts.

Thanks!

• deleted due to sensitive button! :spinrhead:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Edited once, last by ().

• zach, ever thought about some kinda cage like that for an XJ? I havent done much research on cages but It'd be nice to have some protection for mine.

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "XJ99"

zach, ever thought about some kinda cage like that for an XJ? I havent done much research on cages but It'd be nice to have some protection for mine.

I would love to know what your first reply was. :yevil:

We would love to do an XJ cage, but it would have to be a full cage since there is no starting point like in a SWB Jeep. I had someone interested a few months ago, but never heard from him again... If interested please contact me and we will see what you are looking for.

Thanks.

• cool, the first post was same thing but without ur name, I figured the second I'd direct It to you...but I know Im not ready for a cage "yet" but I wouldnt mind seeing more, or any XJ Items on your site, rockers, bumpers and such.... although I will be in the market soon for a rear bumper, possibly with swing-out tire carrier If I can swing the extra $....

• We would love to venture into more XJ/ZJ stuff, but seem to have challenges finding time to R&D the products. I just made a set of XJ rocker guards that seemingly worked out nicely for the owner. The main problem is that I would prefer to do formed steel pieces for the LWB Jeep bumpers and it is hard to develop and manufacture what I want at a decent price.

• thats very understandable....well keep up the good work either way and I guess will see what products are to come in the future... :wavey:

• jason cool can i get them from you at the meeting?

zach are you gonna need more pics or better ones or what?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!