Official Jeep Chicks Trail Ride

• For a trail ride that I am not going on, I am sure doing a lot of work. I just finished putting on the KJ's old wheels and tires and installing a rear tow hook. The tires are 29s, but beats the 27s that were on hers and gives her a bit more lift. I had to improvise on the rear tow hook as the bolts provided were only 2 inches long, not long enought to bolt through the frame. I managed to find a place for it, reuse a stock bumper bolt and one of the bolts that came with the hook.

This all would have been a lot easier if she hadn't waited until 2 pm today to decide she was going. We didnt get back home until about 930 pm tonight for me to start the work.

But I hope she has a fun day and learns a little about her Jeeps abilities too.

Have fun ladies, be safe.

• We're baacckk!! We had a great time. There were 5 Jeeps and 7 chicks : We trailed in this order Icky (great leader), Jodie (did great), Jen with daughter Elizabeth (liikes to make her own trails), Sara (likes to get dirty) with Andrew's Fiance, Colleen riding shotgun (great spotter) and me as anchor.

Oh and today was my birthday so it was a nice day all around.

Thanks to Icky for leading us around the park. She did a great job as leader (even though she'll tell you she didn't).

I was really hot out there today. I'm glad to be back & in the A.C. and clean. We got a little dirty.

I'll let someone else do a trail report. Sara???

Here are a few pictures and the rest are in my gallery here
    http://www.delawareja.com/gall…ery.php?cat=500&ppuser=12

We got a group picture but it's a little far away but those that know us will be able to tell who's who.

• glad u ladies had a great time
    patti happy birthday
    i nominate erica as the first female deja assit. trail boss
    i heard she did a wonderful job
    way to go girl :up:

colleen had a blast even with a damaged hand and riding shot gun

That's MR. Captain Beach , to you

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "jc1121"

funny how you two keep post padding the chick post...makes me wonder :hmm:

:repuke: didn't need that mental image

I don't think DeJA chicks need any extra padding.

They all look just right to me... :spinrhead:

• We should start calling Keith and Andrew "The Smothers Brothers".

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!