Lewes Monkey

• guilty i dont see how that stretchis hard to see other jeeps or rt 1 for that matter i have never missed one at either.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I actually say not guilty too, BUT it is a lame rule that needs to be eliminated. So what if that area has traffic, so do lots of other roads around the state.

DrJ (eee eee eee)

• Quote from "DrJ"

...at least he is BRAVE enough to put his sticker on!

DrJ :suspicious:

man thats just wrong!!!
    lol
    im sure she has a reason for not appling the sticker
    (i hope u do paula)
    tell u what paula
    just put it on the driverside door window
    LOL

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

...just put it on the driverside door window

...yeah, 'cause you roll that one down to wave, right Andrew?

DrJ

(BTW...seat is taken. :evil:)

• thanks andrew.. i wasnt planning on putting
    on the sticker until i got my new tj..hopefully
    in the near future... DrJ knows that he was
    just trying to stir the pot a little!! :peace:

• Quote from "00Grand"

thanks andrew.. i wasnt planning on putting
    on the sticker until i got my new tj..hopefully
    in the near future... DrJ knows that he was
    just trying to stir the pot a little!! :peace:

i know
    i was just sassing him
    i have mine on the d/s window so i can roll it down
    so no one will know its there

• Quote from "omaha"

guilty i dont see how that stretchis hard to see other jeeps or rt 1 for that matter i have never missed one at either.

yea MoneyManJM (Jamie) told me you got him going down the road one time....between smyrna a delaware city on rt 1 somewhere...

tell you what...you monkey hunters are out...im joining in...i CAN'T WAIT to catch one of you off guard.

• Quote from "omaha"

guilty i dont see how that stretchis hard to see other jeeps or rt 1 for that matter i have never missed one at either.

Last thing the club needs is to be on the front page of the journal with the headline "Another foreigner killed on bike: Jeeper distracted by other jeeps."

Not-guilty, rules are rules.

• Correct me if I'm wrong BBD, but didn't you decide that that portion of Rt. 1 was only exempt from Memorial Day to Labor Day? :shrug:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "Tugboat"

:question: I had no idea were five points was now I know.

To clairfy if it hasn't been already - Heading south into rehoboth, Five points is that big nasty intersection where the new Lowe's sits on the corner.

History lesson - Back in the day it was a star pattern intersection of Rt1, Rt9, and Rt23. The state prepped the intersection and then tried to strong-arm Lowe's into building an overpass in return for Rt1 access, but Lowe's declined and took the Rt23 access they couldn't be refused. Now, because of the DOT gamble, you now have a 'deflatted' overpass intersection that some (myself included) consider one of the most dangerious in the state.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!