Couple of Paragon pics

• I like the 4-legged spotter. :) good photography :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Nice Pics Turtle. Thanks for posting :up:

I know from experience that the rocks never photograph as large as they are in real life. Those rocks look huge which means that trail ride must have been rated INSANE.

Looks cool though. :peace:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Yup that's the keebler elf himself...pics were from the dazed and confuzed fall jamboree. Most look to be from the saturday hardcore group...warmed up on voodoo, did rattler/rattlers tail, and then finished the day on pitfall which is a _nasty_ new black3

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

is that elff ?
    looks like his jp but the guy doesnt look like him
    man great pics

I had to borrow someone else's body for the day. It's a long story, but I really wanted to go, so I kidnapped this short bald guy who weighed roughly the same amount as me and transferred my essence into his. I thought I got away with it most of the day, but those dogs are really smart they can smell an alien from 2 trails away. After Pitfall I had to high tail back to the space ship before the local sheriff and pitch forks showed up.
    :spinrhead:

Wow, coffee is good this morning

• Quote from "Elff"

I had to borrow someone else's body for the day. It's a long story, but I really wanted to go, so I kidnapped this short bald guy who weighed roughly the same amount as me and transferred my essence into his. I thought I got away with it most of the day, but those dogs are really smart they can smell an alien from 2 trails away. After Pitfall I had to high tail back to the space ship before the local sheriff and pitch forks showed up.
    :spinrhead:

i think there might have been a better choice for words here :suspicious:

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Quote from "Elff"

...I'd bet it's what's getting mixed in with the coffee.

Keep your essense to yourself. :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'm sure you can get "essence" transferred at the Walmart on Rt. 40. Or around that general area.

:hmm:

• Strawbridges on Rt. 202 as well....so I've been told.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Geeze! You can do ANYTHING on line anymore! :doh:

:hmm: Somehow I think something gets lost in the online transfer.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!