Jeeps for Joy...RAFFLE!

• We are working on a raffle for Saturday at the Toy Drive. All items that will be available to win will be on display in the canopy.

This is still being set up and decided, so NOTE that all information here is subject to change. I wanted to make everyone aware of the raffle so they can plan ahead to buy tickets. I will post any changes to our plan here prior to the event.

As of now, we are planning on selling raffle tickets the same way we do for 50/50's at the meeting, $1 each, or 6 for $5. Each raffle item will have a separate "box" or container to put your raffle ticket in, so you can enter for only those items you hope to win, and we will draw for items one at a time. Some items may have multiple winners, for example, we have six gift certificates from 4WD Hardware, so we will draw 6 winners for that prize.

Other items are being donated by:

Quadratec
    Holly Oak 4x4
    Jeeps for Joy

A [size=18px]BIG[/size] [size=24px]THANKS[/size] to Holly Oak 4x4, Quadratec and 4WD Hardware for donating raffle items for the Toy Drive!

• :xmasbiggrin: [size=18px]So, who wants to know what the raffle items are?[/size] xmastongue:

If everything goes as planned, we'll have a total of 41 items for raffle. Donated by Holly Oak 4x4, Quadratec, 4WD Hardware, and Jeeps for Joy, inc., and we'll have everything from Quadratec decals, to a rear bumper/ swingout from Holly Oak!

4WD Hardware and Quadratec's donated items have already arrived. Jeep for Joy, inc. is purchasing some additional items from Quadratec as well, and those should be confirmed in the next few days.

Again, you will be able to buy raffle tickets ($1 each, or 6 for $5), and enter ONLY for the items you are interested in winning, for most items. We'll have grouped items, like the shirts (we have 2 womens pink shirts, and 10 other shirts of various styles and sizes) and the winners will pick from what is available.

We'll probably try to do the raffle at about 1:30. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

I'll post some teaser pictures here in the next few days, but if you want to see everything available to win, you must be at the Toy Drive!

• I think it's great that Holly Oak is willing to donate something, considering the business just opened recently. :up:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Me too! I emailed places, and people got back to me with things. When Brian called and said they wanted to be a part of it, and said he was donating a swing out, I was like "that's huge!".

I'm hoping he can set up a small display too to get some attention and business for himself.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Again, you will be able to buy raffle tickets ($1 each, or 6 for $5), and enter ONLY for the items you are interested in winning, for most items.

We'll probably try to do the raffle at about 1:30. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

that's a bummer. i was going to ask Icky to buy me some raffle tickets on some of the stuff. next year i guess.
    chris

that's a bummer. i was going to ask Icky to buy me some raffle tickets on some of the stuff. next year i guess.
    chris

hmmm, wont Icky be there? she can just buy double the amount of tickets?

and so there is no confusion of who wins since you cant be there, i think she should have to mark her half with her name and your half with your name, so pick out what you want!!! lol

• If Icky buys the tickets, and she's there, she can win it for you.

Also, please be aware everyone that it is possible that one person can win several doorprizes with this way of doing things. All depends on how many tickets you buy, and how many you put towards each item you want.

• Quote from "Icky"

Just kidding, I'll let him have the chance to win some things.....maybe

In any event, I'm sure you're going to have fun with it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Me too! I emailed places, and people got back to me with things. When Brian called and said they wanted to be a part of it, and said he was donating a swing out, I was like "that's huge!".

I'm hoping he can set up a small display too to get some attention and business for himself.

I was just down at Brian's shop this evening picking up BlueJ. I got a preview of the swing out, and it is sweet! Definitely beefy, swings so smoothly, and looks good too. And Brian will customize it as necessary to fit a CJ, YJ, or TJ, and for your specific tire size and lug pattern. You may even be able to talk him into other add-ons, like a High Lift holder, CB antenna, and the like.

I'm buying a bunch of tickets...

:welder:

• By far, the swing out is going to be the coolest raffle item, and will sell a lot of tickets. I'm buying a bunch just for that one item too, and there's a few others I'm going to try for as well!

• Sorry to chime in so late but I think that it would be easy and simple to have everything in the same raffle and pull names from the same hat. Start with the small stuff bundles and work up to the big goodies.

Steve (my $.02 cents after taxes and inflation)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• That would be easier Steve, but we felt this way would allow people to only buy tickets and try for the items they want to win. It's not going to take that much more time or work. Also, if we did it the other way you have to start with the BIG prize, so everyone has the same chances of winning.

Regardless, we will have separate boxes for each donation item. Some boxes will be for multiple items. For example we have 6 gift certificates from 4WD Hardware, so we will pull 6 winners from that one box. For the remote control Jeeps we have 3, so we'll have 3 winners. You can buy as many tickets as you want, and put as many as you want into each box for the prizes you are hoping to win.

We may hold some smaller items until the end, and we'll take all of the remaining tickets from all of the raffles already won and draw for those items. In that instance, you take what you win.

• Quote from "BlueJ"

to fit a CJ, YJ, or TJ

:idiot: XJ, ZJ, and MJ guys always catch the shaft.... ::xmasunhappy

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• that's what the TJ driver in NJ thought yesterday... before he got stuck, and I didn't. :D actually, 3 of them got stuck. :razz:

:snow_laugh: :cmass:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• haha :laughabove: I love pullin out TJ's, I wont mention the numerous TJs and YJ's I'v pulled out....I'v been pulled out once by a TJ, and thats cause I attempted the tank trap at RC...gota love how the XJ owners dont hide :safeyet from any obsticle... It's good to know you got ::xmasball 's

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• I will make one for all other jeeps as well if someone with a XJ,ZJ Whoever wins ill make one for what veh they own.

Brian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!