SPRING FLING MAY 7, 2006 SIGN UP

• But we do have a net? .....because if that's the case, I'll just bring a ball.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• They have nets, sand courts too! Just bring the ball to be safe.

Oh, and Selena, Adyson and I are definitely attending. Selena made Cowboy Caviar. I'm not sure what it is, but it's supposedly very good. We're not cowboys, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell.

See you all then.

• I forgot to get this today and just thought about it......Can someone bring some lettuce, tomato & onion for the burgers, please? Thanks.

For those of you bringing dishes, don't forget the utensils to go with them. If they need a sharp knife or a big spoon, bring one.

I have ketchup, mayo, relish, yellow mustard and spicy mustard and salt & pepper.

Someone can bring pickles & olives (black & green) if they don't know what else to bring.

I know I'm forgetting something else................

Someone can bring pickles & olives (black & green) if they don't know what else to bring.

I'm all over it. You see what time it is and I have yet to prepare anything! I think I can manage these items and not mess up....by the way, what are the olives for?

• Have fun everyone i am stuck here at work today. :bsflag:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I will bring lettuce , tomato & onion

85 cj7 4&quot; suspension 1&quot; body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9&quot; / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• Crab bisque is made and heating back up now. Turned out better this year due to me finally getting the texture right. Wife is heading to store to get bowls and spoons so we should be there around 11 to 12.

• I know this is kinda late....
    but is there any specific place in the park you are meeting at?

If I can free myself today, I may try to drive down and wave a hand

• the pavillion has a big parking lot at it so you can park there.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I was wondering if anyone at the fling happend to pick up our chairs, cooler and my sweatshirt? I left them over in the grass near the RTI ramp, if anyone has them please let me know. Thanks!

P.S.- I am going to start a new thread just incase.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!