SPRING FLING MAY 7, 2006 SIGN UP

• Ok, since we have the date set here we go:

[size=18px] It that time of year again!!!

Spring Fling at Killen's Pond on Sunday May 7, 2006. Don't forget to sign up on the calendar.[/size]
    LINK TO CALENDAR

Please post below what individual dish/dessert/supplies you are bringing and I will add it to the list.

You should bring your own beverages - beer is OK in cans only which must stay in the pavilion. Check out the other sticky Spring Fling post for more information (directions, activities, etc.)

We usually begin arriving about 10am to start setting up things. We will plan on eating about 1pm as usual. Everyone is welcome to come and go as they wish, but if you want to eat, plan accordingly. Obviously, for games and such, the more the merrier. In the past, the event has gone until around 5pm.

Dogs are allowed on a leash but they must be well behaved and keep in mind that there are going to be kids running around and food everywhere.

Killens Pond State Park
    5025 Killens Pond Road
    Felton, DE 19943
    (302) 284-4526

Daily State Park Pass for DE residents $2.50, $5.00 for non DE resident.
    If you have an annual pass, or a valid surf fishing tag, it will get you into any DE state park.
    ** You can now buy annual passes online here https://egov.dnrec.state.de.us/egovpublic/dnrec/disp?doc=shoppingcart&op=catalog&channel=public&CatalogType=ParksAndRecreationPasses

THE CLUB WILL SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
    Hamburgers and Hot Dogs and Rolls for both
    Condiments, Salt/Pepper , Sliced cheese
    Paper Towels, Napkins, Paper Plates, Utensils
    Foil for the grill

Hope to see you all there.

Patti
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Food List

Jeeprubicon - Rice Krispie Treats
    BlueJ - Desert
    jeepgnome- Cookies
    Keith_C- Pam and fruit salad.
    TheMistaken- Potato Salad
    Joo- Drinks
    Whatevah- Macaroni salad and sodas
    BlackFlag - Fried chicken, chips, cookies
    Tom & Nikki - Crab Bisque
    Fire54 - Deviled Eggs
    Jeepgrl - Coleslaw
    Urbancrawler - Apple Cobbler
    Moneypit - Pasta Salad

• Quote from "Patti"

Dogs are allowed on a leash but they must be well behaved and keep in mind that there are going to be kids running around and food everywhere.

keith ,....................
    guess ur out buddy
    u gotta stay home

lol

on a serious note
    ill be there with my daughter
    and rice krispie treats , homemade ones
    man i love those things
    oh and no link on the calender yet

• I'll be there. I'll try to convince Nate to come as well, maybe with his video camera. I will bring a dessert.

• My family will be there.(4) I'll post up a little later on what were bringing.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• The wife and i will both be in attendance. Bringing Potato Salad!! I love that stuff, if no one else does, then I'm sorry.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I'll be there. Do we get trail badges for attending? :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I should be there again, and I am not good at cooking but I can bring soccer balls, softball bats, a ball and I only have one glove but if people want to bring their own that is cool. Maybe I will work on the cooking thing before just in case :innocent:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

I should be there again, and I am not good at cooking but I can bring soccer balls, softball bats, a ball and I only have one glove but if people want to bring their own that is cool. Maybe I will work on the cooking thing before just in case

you shouldn't have to cook....since its your bday and all....maybe i will make some of my famous apple cobbler/whatever it is creation......cant wait :spinrhead:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!