August Trail Ride - Rausch Creek August 21/22

• Saturday morning people....

Why don't we just plan on meeting in the usual spot, Wawa on Foulk Rd, ready to go NO LATER than 6:30am?

• Another issue is food for Saturday night. I know at the meeting the majority of people coming this weekend did not sign up and send their money in time for the Pig Roast. For those that didn't (like myself) would you like to grill up some burgers like last time???

Let me know

-Chris

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

Another issue is food for Saturday night. I know at the meeting the majority of people coming this weekend did not sign up and send their money in time for the Pig Roast. For those that didn't (like myself) would you like to grill up some burgers like last time???

Let me know

-Chris

Chris-

I'm down for that...let me know what you want me to bring.

--Ian

• I've been informed by a Trail Boss who shall remain nameless, that we will want to get started from the Wawa earlier than 6:30, to be there on time. We are looking to arrive at 9, and meet up with BMJA folks.

For Saturday morning people, WE WILL BE LEAVING THE WAWA AT 6AM SHARP! Be there and ready to go BEFORE then!

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I've been informed by a Trail Boss who shall remain nameless, that we will want to get started from the Wawa earlier than 6:30, to be there on time. We are looking to arrive at 9, and meet up with BMJA folks.

For Saturday morning people, WE WILL BE LEAVING THE WAWA AT 6AM SHARP! Be there and ready to go BEFORE then!

:sniffle:

:wavey:

• Just a thought but wont the bmja people be using most of the camp area for the pig roast? Where are we gonna cook burgers? and can we? Still deciding wether or not to go up on friday or saturday. If anyone is going up friday after 430 i will go with you if not im gonna go sat. morning. Might stay till sunday.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• The Oink camping is at Camp C. The pig roast will be set up away from there. So I think you'll be fine to cook your dinner up at Camp C. Or on the other hand, I know absolutely nothing about nothin :shrug:

• Quote from "2000sahara"

Just a thought but wont the bmja people be using most of the camp area for the pig roast? Where are we gonna cook burgers? and can we? Still deciding wether or not to go up on friday or saturday. If anyone is going up friday after 430 i will go with you if not im gonna go sat. morning. Might stay till sunday.

DJ and I will be leaving to go up sometime after 5...prolly in the 6-6:30 range. Are you camping or hotel-ing it??

--Ian (has his reservations at the campground known as The Comfort Inn!)

• I have a small propane grill and can bring up some burgers and rolls and of course Ketchup. Last time we grilled in the Comfort Inn parking lot. Probably not the best idea but it worked. Also we could grill by the entrance of RC where the RVs and trailers park at the top of the hill where Greg will be.

Just throwing out options, let me know what everyone thinks

-Chris

• IM PRAYIN MY JEEP IS GOING TO BE DONE. WAYNE AT UP-N-OVER HAS IT
    INSTALLING MY CAGE. I DROVE THERE LAST NIGHT TO LOOK AT PROGRESS ONLY THING INSTALLED THAT I SAW WAS THE UPPER HALO.
    HE TOLD ME IT WOULD BE DONE BY FRIDAY.IM PRAYIN HE IS CORRECT....

BRIAN

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

Last time we grilled in the Comfort Inn parking lot. Probably not the best idea but it worked.

It was a funny sight, grilling burgers right outside the door to McDonald's :laughing: At least they could run inside for french fries and ketchup!

I'm heading up Friday afternoon sometime, waiting for MOPARTECH to tell me when he'll be ready. I have reservations at Comfort Inn. If anyone else wants to ride along with us, we can pick a good meeting spot. My plan is to go I-95 to I-476 to I-78. It's not as direct a route as you can find, but it's all highway and easy for a group to stay together.

• Ok i think im going to go up on friday night. If its ok i will follow Ean and DJ up. let me know when you guys are going and we can set up a time to meet.
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• I'll be in tomorrow to help finish it out. We'll get you on the trail :).

• Quote from "MOPARTECH"

ANDREW HOW ABOUT 6:30 OR 7:00 GOT TO WAIT FOR BABY SITTER.

That's OK, I was hoping to go a little earlier, but that'll work fine. I know what the babysitter thing is like...

Anyone else coming with us?

• Quote from "2000sahara"

Ok i think im going to go up on friday night. If its ok i will follow Ean and DJ up. let me know when you guys are going and we can set up a time to meet.
    Ed

Ed-

We'll be leaving from my house after we finish loading up and remounting my CB antenna...likely in the 6-6:30 range. I was planning on going the 95->202->100->72->81 route as it looks like it's a bit quicker (at least on paper!) Give me a call on my cell, 302-218-1755, if you're running late or not going to make it.

--Ian...err...I mean Ean, Ion, Eon... :rasp: :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!