Yeeeha! Dana 30/35 axles with 38" tires!

• It does look cool, but 38s?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well like the title says It is a show truck...so for something that aint going in the mud or rocks 38's aint all that much harm...

I think It's pretty sweet, drop It down about 3-4" and throw on some 35's and you could wheel the piss outa that thing...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Grand Cherokee is in Excellent Condition and has never been taken in the Mud!!! This truck has been used as a Show Truck and for everyday use

:badidea:

Why bother?

I don't see the point if you're not gonna go play in the dirt and rocks.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• That is the coolest Zj i have ever seen

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• :down: :down:

Hmmm...can we say tippy? I bet the only thing keeping that flimsy D35 together is the RK truss and the fact that the only dirt it's seen is likely a gravel parking lot.

Let's give credit to a grand that's actually built right, instead:

Not done but the only driveway pic I could find:

This links got some flex pics...nice low COG and can actually tuck the 39.5" Iroks...

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/for…670&page=3&highlight=39.5

--Ian

• Quote from "DrJ"

Yeah, we woulda left it on the ATV trail, huh Sara?

DrJ

More like pushed it off the ATV trail down the side of the mountain. I doubt if he could make the dune crossing without getting stuck, his clearance looks like it's less than my little GP when she was stock.

:welder:

Now I might be able to suggest some mods for it. Take it to a Monster Truck rally and let the REAL big trucks squash it. Get a little dirt on it and it would look 10x better.

[size=7px]Can you tell I hate bling and all show and no go?
    If you got it WHEEL IT!!![/size]

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I do like the WJ, though. It's unique.

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• The original post about the ZJ (the one you have to click a link to) was the one I thought was :repuke: .....

The pic of the WJ that Ian posted from Mallcrawlers, if you read about it in Mall crawlers has dual dana 60's. Not only that but there are pics of it actually off of the pavement, whereas the ZJ is in a driveway where it belongs.

:laughabove:

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• Yeah, I think so too. I'd like to watch those 39's "stuff" in person and see what's really rubbing, though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!