• i paid 2.71 here in pa at the cheap hess , i dont wanna even think about what the reg priced stations are charging.

• Yesterday I was all over PA and MD and saw as low as 2.79 and as high as 3.19 around DC. :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I guess we should just bend over now and get it done with. :doh:

Maybe we should start a post for modifications that can improve fuel economy; stuff like leaning out the carb, fuel injection, different tires.......

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• GRRRRRR :upset: :upset: :upset:

why are they doing this when I'm 875 miles from home? :( guess I'll be doing 60mph all the way home. *sigh* :upset:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "Slimer"

Maybe we should start a post for modifications that can improve fuel economy; stuff like leaning out the carb, fuel injection, different tires.......

Genius! Please do

• who cares pay it and move on. all prices continue to go up its the natural cost of a thriving economy. supply and demand or natural market forces

• Does anyone know how to make a still? Maybe we can all start making moon shine to run our vehicles off of.

:rolleyes:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

Does anyone know how to make a still? Maybe we can all start making moon shine to run our vehicles off of.

:rolleyes:

Alot of corn, some sugar and a few other goodies is all you need to make the shine. do a yahoo search of how to make a moonshine still, it'll come back with a few hits. this was a science project a few years ago. the down fall, if the jeep should catch fire, you wouldn't be able to see the flame. moonshine is pretty much the same as indy car fuel! so your jeeps will fly!!!

Btw. i'm hyper and bored at work right now

• $2.79 for regular around here in West Chester, PA... it's on the rise too......

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• *grumble* stinking gas prices

oh well... I managed to get 22.2mpg for around 360 miles during part of my trip coming back from Alabama... best I've EVER seen from it. all highway driving around 67mph, and I drafted a truck for about 15 miles. :shrug: A/C and stereo on, windows closed.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• nice.......gas is like 3bux a gallon here in gtown :throwpc: im about to purchase a scooter or something......this is getting out of hand

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• paid 3.11 in media today. cant wait till i finesh settlement so i can buy a dd that gets over 20mpg.

• Sadly, I was actually happy I got gas for 2.93 @ the Sunoco on 896 in PA this morning. I was expecting to pay well over $3 today.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!