Trail Ride at Paragon Adventure Park -- Saturday May 8

• Please see the calendar for a DeJA trail ride at Paragon Adventure Park, on Saturday May 8. We will be running stock and modified trails. I should have BlueJ back in form to assist leading the stocker group. I'd still like someone to learn to lead - see the topic titled "Trail Leaders in Training".

• so the blue j will be back in service, I think you just didnt want to be stuck in the passenger seat haha jk now we will have even more jeeps yay! cant wait

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "Urbancrawler22"

so the blue j will be back in service, I think you just didnt want to be stuck in the passenger seat haha

I got to sit in the passenger seat while wanderlust negotiated the Big Boulder trails. All I can say is, I'd rather be driving :spinrhead:

thanks Paul, I really did enjoy it

• Oh yea if anyone wants to run the trails on the 9th which is sunday i will also be there that day since i have a motel for friday and saturday nite.
    let me know so i dont go joining other clubs groups for the day.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I might be heading up this weekend . I'm still trying to wrap up a few loose ends but it may be possible :lie:

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• I won't be able to make it this weekend. :sad: Hopefully I'll catch up to you guys on the next one. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Sorry guys, but it looks like I will not be making it on Sat. I turns out I could not get my Jeep done. I just ran out of time. I think I can finish tomorrow and go up on Sat, but that is still up in the air.

Aaron

• aaron,
    if by chance you make up it there today - my cell is 302-264-1025. i tend to get reception up there most of the time and i'll keep it on today. we can let you know where we are and try to meet up somewhere. sure hope you can get i fixed and hit the road today....i was looking forward to watching you climb over some volvo's at the "hazleton mall parking lot"! :rolleyes:
    chris

• Sorry I had to miss it. I'll catch up to you guys at the meet and greet! :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "DCC"

Awesome pics Chris. :up:

Thanks for the excellent spotting too. :peace:

donnie...cant believe you lifted it

• Quote from "bmf24"

Donny,
    Did you get a lift and a winch?

Yes, but not at the same time. I got the winch in time for RC. The lift's been on for 2 weeks. :rollsmile:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!