where???????

• Hi,
    I can't believe that there isn't a public place to go offroad, not extreme offroad, just to try the 4wd....
    anyone can suggest me where?please.....
    thanks David

• Pine Barrens just caught fire last week. It might be fun to go back to view the damage.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Pine Barrens are close and legal, don't go alone. I've pulled a couple people out of holes who were out there by themselves.

it's always a bad idea to wheel alone. :o

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Pine Barrens is still a bit of a ride to get to, but makes a nice day trip. If you're in DE, there's no where legal and public to go. Welcome.

• turn right.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• you can't get there from here

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• thanks, I'm working on my english, and I know is hard to understand me, but is the same when an american comes in Italy.......
    I just asked how to get that place for example from the 322 trough the commodore barry bridge.....
    if it's so hard to explain me it don't worry.....
    thanks to all
    Davide

• Pisano, where are you from in Italy? Just wondering. My familiy is from Tocco da Causauria, Pescara, Abruzzo. Unfortunately, I can only speak English -- I'm impressed that you can speak two languages! :tup:

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• hi chief57, I came from south Italy (Calabria).
    I always looking for some place to try my liberty offroad, but all the available places are not free.
    I just want to get dirty my jeep, to try the 4wd, in Italy you can go allover except private place.
    I went in Pine Barrens, but it's a little bit far from me. any other place?
    thanks Davide

• it's a pleasure to meet all these Italian people (even if second generation or more we are always Italian) I would like to go off road with my liberty.
    I think to go tomorrow to Pine Barren, it's the only place I know....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!