** DEJA May 12 Trail Ride at RC **

• 1)JKGray10 -Camping Friday (weather permitting)
    2) astape - hopefully the inaugrual of the new suspension, tires, ect- camp fri maybe
    3) Solomi
    4) J-Man
    5) Jeffsjk
    Tentative
    1) BlueLesPaul2006 If we are free that weekend I'm in for Greens/ blues (I still need to get my skids for my trans and oil pan)
    2) Quantum73 - Will try to make this one. Dying to get out and wheel. Camping Fri if it all works out.

3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle.
    4) BlueJ - if I can get my act together...

Sorry all Heather and I are out for this run. Heather was rearended on monday on kirkwood hwy. Her Jeep is a little smashed and she is hurting so we will have to catch the next one. Have a good run!

• Sorry all Heather and I are out for this run. Heather was rearended on monday on kirkwood hwy. Her Jeep is a little smashed and she is hurting so we will have to catch the next one. Have a good run!

Sorry to hear that. :( Give her our best.

• X2, Tell her we're thinking about her.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Joel. glad to hear that she's (mostly) okay. I hope all turns out well.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'm out for tomorrow. :(

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I ran with Spedly and the JK Freaks club on Saturday. It was a good time and Steve did a good job with guiding.

The new suspension and gears worked out pretty awesome! Now I just need to get tires and lockers so I can run the same lines as Steve. (somewhat) :laughing: I only took a few pictures with my phone but I'll try to upload them tonight.

• I ran with Spedly and the JK Freaks club on Saturday. It was a good time and Steve did a good job with guiding.

The new suspension and gears worked out pretty awesome! Now I just need to get tires and lockers so I can run the same lines as Steve. (somewhat) :laughing: I only took a few pictures with my phone but I'll try to upload them tonight.

Your new suspension looks like it works way better then the old stuff.

• Glad you all had fun! Steve, did your trail selection work out as planned?

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• It did thanks Randy. It was a lot easier then I would have preferred to run but the group had fun so I can live with it.

It was surprisingly dry and the jeep was walking right up anything I pointed it at. Would have like to try the trail 5 climb with Aaron's group

• Few pics that I got

Front of Steve's Jeep, I thought it looked pretty good/

Testing the new suspension

I think I've could have gotten up further but with the loose gravel and no locker I was stock

Group Shot, I was shy and hid behind a bush (minus Steve, he had to bring a couple people back to the parking lot)

• It did thanks Randy. It was a lot easier then I would have preferred to run but the group had fun so I can live with it.

It was surprisingly dry and the jeep was walking right up anything I pointed it at. Would have like to try the trail 5 climb with Aaron's group

That's what guiding is about, next time you can kick it up a notch or two!!

It looks like I missed a beautiful day at RC. Awesome pics. Come On "Big Dogs"!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!