** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat April 5 2014 **

• April is a bit of a different month since we have the club comp that month and we typically wheel the day after but that happens to be easter this year. We ran a poll and the clear winner was having it on April 5th but there was still a few people who want to wheel on the 20th/Easter.

So we're going to do the main ride on the 5th and anyone who is still around on the 20th we'll try to get a small group out. If you want to wheel on the 20th please post up in the club comp thread.

As always, newbies/first timers and non-members are always welcome. If you're not familiar with Rausch Creek or haven't ridden with us before feel free to post any questions or PM me. 8:30 arrival time to hit the trails by 9.

This list below is only for the 5th.

• April is a bit of a different month since we have the club comp that month and we typically wheel the day after but that happens to be easter this year. We ran a poll and the clear winner was having it on April 5th but there was still a few people who want to wheel on the 20th/Easter.

So we're going to do the main ride on the 5th and anyone who is still around on the 20th we'll try to get a small group out. If you want to wheel on the 20th please post up in the club comp thread.

As always, newbies/first timers and non-members are always welcome. If you're not familiar with Rausch Creek or haven't ridden with us before feel free to post any questions or PM me. 8:30 arrival time to hit the trails by 9.

This list below is only for the 5th.

1.hookedonthebay
    2.astape

• I was planning on going up this day anyway. I need some practice for the RcRocs comp on the 26th.

I would like to trail ride in the morning and run the comp coarse pretty much all afternoon. If that sounds a good plan for anyone, let me know.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• [size=1]first time trail ride for me, new member with a stock yj
    1.hookedonthebay[/size]

[size=1]2.astape[/size]
    [size=1]3.jkgray10[/size]
    [size=1]4.Concrete Charlie[/size]
    [size=1]5. jeepin1979er
    [/size]

• I'd love to go out on either of these runs, but as my Jeep is still being repaired, I can't drive there... all I can do is occupy a passenger seat... which is fine by me. Hey, any trail time I get will be the first I've had since my accident... I *really* would like some! :):D

If anyone has an open passenger seat open for this trip, I'd really appreciate a chance to get out of the house and go wheeling again. When I'm back into my YJ again, you besr believe I'll be there for as many runs as I can! :P

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Btw i doubt steve will be going anywhere. There is a long story with him involving a jeep accident and he pops in every once in a while when he can steal wifi. His family has him pretty restricted due to tramatic brain injury. its good to respond to him but the realality is i am not sure he will be able to make it out anywhere.

• due to changes in my work schedule, was unable to get maintenance done to the vehicle that I wanted to. This was going to be the shakedown cruise but I don't feel confident taking it out this far yet. Hope to make the next one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!