** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rock Run - Sat June 7 2014 **

• Despite what Giggles thinks Billy and I are both 100% out.

....well congrats! We've suspected for a while now but it was a bit awkward to be asking about it. Ya know... the pink thong issue and all... It's perfectly okay though! We don't judge and everyone is welcome in DEJA. :innocent:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• ....well congrats! We've suspected for a while now but it was a bit awkward to be asking about it. Ya know... the pink thong issue and all... It's perfectly okay though! We don't judge and everyone is welcome in DEJA. :innocent:

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Since I don't have the kids this weekend I'm considering going. My only concern is my Jeep has only stock protection underneath and the videos for Rock Run show a lot of rocks. With such a small group going I don't want to hinder you guys from running blacks when I only feel like I can run greens/blues. Any thoughts?

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Since I don't have the kids this weekend I'm considering going. My only concern is my Jeep has only stock protection underneath and the videos for Rock Run show a lot of rocks. With such a small group going I don't want to hinder you guys from running blacks when I only feel like I can run greens/blues. Any thoughts?

Buy a skid or five.... :razz:

....copilot somebody's rig... :shrug:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Is there anyone heading there from around the Newark/Bear area that wouldn't mind a co-pilot for this trip? I'd really love to go on this trip!

:mrgreen::):):):):):) Please!! :):):):):):):mrgreen:

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Everything is booked. I was able to get the same farm house as last time. It's a little bit of a drive but it's a cool place to stay.

I'll probably leaving Thursday afternoon with you and Celeste and coming home Sunday leaving as early as possible.

• Steve, this is a multi day overnight camping trip. Pardon the personal question but are you allowed to do something like that?

Yes, I've already gotten clearance to go on little trips such as this with DEJA. Thanks for checking!

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Its deff worth it. They have 6000 acres of land and easily 2-3 days of wheeling. It was nice to do different stuff then rc. They have a pretty good trail system that u share with atv/utv but the trails are seperate. Since there were not too many people there we were able to do a fair amount of high speed. We stayed on the hard stuff but there is plenty of green and blue trails. I didnt take any pics but there should be some video and pics from the others. The drive is longer 4.5-5 hrs but fairly easy and there are farm house to stay in. They are very affordable and nicer then camping.

• Fun weekend. It was real sloppy on the day I made it up there and I did better on that trail last year!

[youtube]Fwls8mGjOSI[/youtube]

As far as trail damage, there was a snapped front axle shaft and a lost caliper retaining bracket. Someone burned up their water pump and t-case oil. And an alternator repair was made. All in all a pretty light weekend. Can't wait to go back up and kick these trails!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!