What have you done to your Jeep today?

• That's me every day now. I'm starting to get better at remembering but I can't hear the electronic blinker relay with the top off and the smaller steering wheel blocks the dash blinker lights. :doh:

• That's me every day now. I'm starting to get better at remembering but I can't hear the electronic blinker relay with the top off and the smaller steering wheel blocks the dash blinker lights. :doh:

Mount blinker indicator lights on your roll cage or on your hood. You could even get real fancy like the Chalengers or mustangs where its integrated into a hood vents.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I have a feeling it's going to peel off rather quickly, probably should have sanded and repainted the surface first but just slapped this on.

Spray it with clear should hold better

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Paint it on. You could hide poor painting skills by purposely making it shaky looking. That would add to the humor.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Or the bumper.

That sticker should have been done like this:

http://i232.photobucket.com/al…album/Decals/DSCF1827.jpg

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• On the trail Jeep:

[li]Replaced the u-joint I broke last time out. Better yet, I found at least one of my (previously unaccounted for) alloy shafts, so that one received the new Alloy-USA u-joint and was installed in the housing, and the other one is now a trail spare. [/li]
      [li]I had two extra entire D30 assemblies, so I pulled the axle shafts from those. Now I will again be carrying long and short trail spares, as well as stubbys. [/li]
      [li]Replaced an O2 sensor that was throwing codes. [/li]
      [li]Replaced the squealing electric radiator fan. [/li]
      [li]Oil change - Mobil 1, of course. :up: [/li]
      [li]New rubber boot on my rear Tom Wood's driveshaft. [/li]
      [li]Rotated tires and swapped in the unused spare. [/li]

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I removed the doors to enjoy the weather better! Instead of simply unlatching the door and sliding it out, I opened the door (gull-wing style) and pulled into the garage with it up. It comes off quicker that way but it's going to take a little longer to reinstall.

• I removed the doors to enjoy the weather better! Instead of simply unlatching the door and sliding it out, I opened the door (gull-wing style) and pulled into the garage with it up. It comes off quicker that way but it's going to take a little longer to reinstall.

I once used that very method, not for the Jeep but for the garage door itself.

My Jeep clears my fully-open garage door by literally less than an inch. I always have to pull in very slowly and methodically. One day I got a little impatient waiting for the door to raise fully, so I adjusted the door with the Jeep's roof rack. It worked. But for some odd reason, the door would not go back down.
    :shrug:
    I had to call the company that installed my door to come out and undo my adjustments.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• My soft top brushes the garage door as well. I need to do something about that.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Ha....now we're talking! I should air bag my suspension. We had a guy do that once upon a time actually. I think he screen name was WranglerX or something.

Nice guy as I remember

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Ha....now we're talking! I should air bag my suspension. We had a guy do that once upon a time actually. I think he screen name was WranglerX or something.

Nice guy as I remember

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think it was Wrangler X but wasn't Julie (Matt's Wife) his girlfriend for a while? I want to say that's how she met Matt.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Yeah, the garage door trim took a hit as well. So did the boat trailer taillight! The whole story is when I got home from fishing vacation I left the boat kind of blocking the jeep in. The jeep is small so I thought I could get out. My side view mirrors are lacking so I didn't know I was hitting the boat until I heard the taillight crunching. No problem, I thought, I'll just lift the door and have a look. When I saw the crunched taillight I threw it in gear and pulled forward. That's when the door, which I can't really see when it is up, got ripped off by the garage door trim.
    I should have quit that day when I jig sawed three fingers and my arm and stepped off a ladder from two rungs up!
    The door is 10' x 10' so I really shouldn't have any problem fitting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!