Gallery Working?

• Forget technical issues with the pics. I have resized, multiple different pics, all combinations. Tried probably 10 times total. Back to my question: Is the gallery upload function working properly? If yes then I have to figure it out on my end, if not then there is the place to start.

• Have tried to upload new pictures to the gallery for 2 days now from 2 separate computers/internet connections and no luck. Any thoughts?

How many are you uploading at a time? I've found that anything more than 3 at a time causes issues.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• 1 make sure you see your screen name across from "username"
    2 make sure you choose a category (i usually select specific galleries i have setup - otherwise by default it'll just load them into a loose batch under your username's gallery)
    3 select the photos and then click "upload/submit"
    4 once they load, the next page will show them very small....with the file's information beside them. make sure you click "process files" at the bottom or they'll never end up in your gallery.
    5 after that page finishes, click on "my gallery" in the upper left corner and you should have the picture sitting in there waiting for you and others to view. if not, then something went wrong.

hope that helps some.
    chris

p.s. nice jeep :)

• I make it to step 4, fill out info, hit process, grinds for 10 or so seconds, then goes to blank screen. Pics never show up in gallery. I have posted pics before and this is not rocket science. Very frustrating, thanks for help but I am done wasting time on it...

• Anyone tried using IE7-RC1 to upload to the Gallery? I am 100% sure all other possible sources of problems have been killed or disabled. Straight-thru Comcast connection with no firewalls or other filters. IE is all I can come up with as being the issue.

• I got curious and looked at the server logs, it seems that (for some reason I dunno) your pics are taking too much processor time to process so it stops. I'll see what I can do to it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I haven't been able to upload pic scene we got the new page .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• i am having the same problem uploading my pics! i get to the part where it says process files and i do that and the screen is blank and nothing happens.

• your files are still a bit large for the gallery to handle, I'll resize them down a bit more and reupload for ya. try to shoot for 1000 pixels in the longest side when you resize. (I usually use 800 for the biggest side, like 600x800). there's a quick little tutorial for resizing a bunch of pics at once here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=11006.0

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!