Official JFJ Benefit Run Sign Up

• Is everyone just camping or are you guys getting a room somewhere?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yeah were getting a room at the pine grove comfort inn for $58/nite...staying friday and saturday nite atleast a few of us are staying until sunday...

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Bad news ;(

I won't be making the trip

Sorry everyone I will be at the toy run

The Dem's in the house got ya blue?

(me too!!)

Sorry to hear you won't be there.....I'm feeling cocky now that I was able to winch out a bobcat. :suspicious:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Sorry bout that. Veronica Grover and Patty Bethke are interested in the run tomorrow. 2005 TJ with 3 inches of lift but still on stock tires...for now. Green trails most likely.

• there are two groups going up------one is leaving claymont wawa no later than 5am..........the second group will be leaving claymont wawa at 5:40 if you would like to convoy up.......see thread for caravan from the south.............enter your name and way to be contacted.........we also will have cb's on channel 4

• :bang: :cuss: Looks like I'm gonna have to bag it...went to load the Jeep on the trailer and my charging system has taken a dive (dead battery but even after jumping the alternator doesn't seem to be charging). :doh: Maybe all that mud on the last trailride wasn't the best of ideas... :upset:

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!