Jeeps for Joy Picture Post

• Just figured I'd start one so everybody will post in one thread. I'll try to load mine up tomorrow.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• We shot a few today on my mom's crappy camera. Shoulda used mine. :spinrhead:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• 1316... nice! I'll post the few shots I did later tonight.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i dont have any pictures, but I had a great time meeting everyone and putting faces to names. Im looking foreward to next year already. Maybe we can make subs here at my work maybe even some soup.
    on another note, KUDOS to all who spent the time throughout the year making this such a great success. I know alot went into getting this going. thanks PeF

• Kudo's to you for helping with all the food. I'm sure everyone appreciated having a hot lunch out there yesterday. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I sure did. I think it was a great addition to the day.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i am glad it went so well, and i am glad to see that steve got to see his jeep.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Just some additional info on this years Toy Drive. I received a call from Beth at the Hospital. In total, it took 29 wagons to get everything upstairs, and most of those were stacked pretty high. She also said they believe it's the largest single donation they have EVER received from one group!!

Nice work everyone, and thanks to everyone that supported Jeeps for Joy this year!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!