Split Topic: Telico Trip

• Why not replace one of the GWNF rides with one to Tellico. I'd be up for it late summer or early fall. I'm taking the kids to Disney next year for Halloween so it would have to be in Sept. sometime for the $$$ to work out. :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• FWIW now that my Jeep is back together I should be back to my normal trail wh*re status this coming season. ;D ;D

I'm toying with a trip to Moab for EJS if my vacation and $$ works out but I might still be in for a Tellico trip if later in the year (or if Moab tanks) for an extended weekend or summat.

--Ian

• Also, if anyone is interested in doing a long-distance trip (Tellico, etc...) and would like to gather information on getting a ride together, please let me know.

If some of you big guns dont mind a little jeep taging along, Im in

• I like the idea of a Tellico trip (or any additional long distance trip). Variety is always good.

One day I'll actually make a GWNF trip! :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'm interested, but the 12 hr drive in my YJ is not too appealing. I'll have to work on finding a trailer and something to tow it with.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!