Ran across this today

• The paint job is ugly; too many squares on the front.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The paint job is ugly; too many squares on the front.

i actually like it. not on a Jeep. not still nice

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Something about 425 horse power and dana 44 axles just doesnt seem quite right......But then again, other than the enigne, what is right about it?

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, Exotic Cars license plate. I love that thing for the stupidity.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• it says hemi and yet if you read further down on the ad. it only has a 3.8L V6 and makes 205 HP i think this thing is way fishy.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• it says hemi and yet if you read further down on the ad. it only has a 3.8L V6 and makes 205 HP i think this thing is way fishy.

Yeah. I caught some of those discrepancies too. I think they just posted the stock window sticker specs on there and posted some of the mods above, which I think is little misleading/confusing.
    This doesn't look like a manual to me:
    [quote author=ecacp] 6 Speed Manual[/quote]

• Maybe if he lowered his reserve down by.....say $70,000.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• it looks like that "pimp my ride" show got their hands on it..... im looking at the pictures now looking for the flat screen flip down tv with the ps2 and xbox in the dash..... some rapper will probably buy it.. :laughing: :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!