What have you done to your Jeep today?

• I replaced my four lower control arms on the TJ. It was harder than I expected, but perseverance paid off. I did NOT swap out the front upper control arm bushings, though. I think I'll let someone with the right equipment and tools do that. Then....the alignment!!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Not really done to the Jeep as much as FOR the Jeep. Got tired of fishing for sockets in old peanut butter jars. Seems like I have a good deal of empty slots to fill!!
    Pre-sorting

All sorted out

Looks 500x better... The 1/2" drive trays are too big though

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Got the new Duratracs on and have to say I am really impressed so far. JKS front track bar came today also :up:
    Also want to say the Tire King in Camden has my vote for service and PRICE .

• Thanks for the lead, I'll be in the market for Duratracs I'm the spring.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Got the new Duratracs on and have to say I am really impressed so far. JKS front track bar came today also :up:
    Also want to say the Tire King in Camden has my vote for service and PRICE .

My Duratracs have been awesome in all weather conditions and Tire King are great folks. :up:

• How do you like the ACE sliders?

I have them on my Rubi. Picked them because they let me keep the stock Rubi rails. No complaints so far, and they have good reviews on the various JK forums. I really just got them so my mom could get into my Jeep easier and they were the only strong step option that didn't require drilling into the rocker.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I have them on my Rubi. Picked them because they let me keep the stock Rubi rails. No complaints so far, and they have good reviews on the various JK forums. I really just got them so my mom could get into my Jeep easier and they were the only strong step option that didn't require drilling into the rocker.

We picked up a set of the rubi rock rails tonight and I like the ace rails a lot better now but without them there is a weird looking gap with the viewable pinch seam. There nice quality though and extremely easy to install.

• Mounted my winch remote solenoid under the hood, looks a lot better and keeps the solenoid protected from the elements.

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• Was putting stereo and amp in but cold/snowing out so I quit. All I got done is factory stuff out. I [size=5]NEED[/size] a garage :upset: :cuss: :bang: .
    To do list is getting bigger----JKS front track bar--KC lights--Stereo & amp --install clear turn signals.....

• Installed the New (to Me) front driveshaft, that I got from Hookedonthebay. Thanks to him No more cherping and vibration! Also found a replacement bolt for the rear of the front driveshaft, because driving with only 3 bolts holding it on makes me a little nervous.

Then took her out in the snow! We still didn't get enough here in Dover.

• Wait, you passed on installing the much needed track bar for a radio upgrade? Yowza!

LOL, Planning on doing track bar Sunday. Only started stereo due to dark and snowing. All I got done was factory deck out. Not a fan of being cold.
    If anyone wants to have a few cold ones Sunday and has a WARM garage and likes doing track bars and stereo's shoot me a PM :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!