What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Thats a good deal on full doors! I may have to pick up a set for next winter if I continue to dd my jeep.
    I swapped my steering box, third time now since Im averaging about 9 months untill they crap out on me. I put another durango box in just because of the lifetime warranty. Steering feels great but I definaitly need to start saving up for hydro assist the way Im going through them..

• Took off the volant snorkel today. Was a PIA to get doors on and off cause the PO did not get it just right and instead of using a 3" hole saw to go threw the fender looks like they used tin snips. Now need to sell snorkel and figure out what to cover hole with. :shrug:

• washed it...after the trail ride, it was a good chance to go over things and take a look. something vibrates underneath (exhaust/skidplate possibly) and the steering if a couple notches from center...will investigate that more today.

• Took off the volant snorkel today. Was a PIA to get doors on and off cause the PO did not get it just right and instead of using a 3" hole saw to go threw the fender looks like they used tin snips. Now need to sell snorkel and figure out what to cover hole with. :shrug:

Isn't that where the exhaust is supposed to come out, Aaron will set you up!! ;D

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• O. I remember seeing that on Aarons rig.
    Changed front rotors and pads today since they came with jeep when I bought it. Funny thing is pads and rotors were not bad but did it anyway since I was in there.

• Doors off, top down, radio up, happy summer everyone!

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• I swapped a seized drum brake adjuster along with some of the other hardware and a wheel cylinder. Finally got my ebrake to work again :mrgreen: . Looks like the master cylinder is on its way out though so thats next on the list. Might not do the disc brake swap now that the drums and e-brake are working great again. Or at least not untill the list of things to fix/upgrade that are ahead of that gets smaller.
    Also tried the beadlocks on the street again. No dice, dw bad at 35 mph. Couldent even accelerate through it. I was reading up on dw and beadlocks and it sounds like the best bet would be to empty the bb's and take them to a tractor trailer garage and get them road force balanced with hammer on weights with the big rig tire machine. Im not even going to bother for now. Not cheap for a setup I dont need to be street worthy anyway.

• 1. Bought surf fishing tag

2. Bought a new steel windshield frame kit from Quad, with glass and seals. $252 total.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Installed my new JK Unimited (Full Top) Raingear trail cover top on my Scrambler (with soft top up) , All set to cover the new cage... Very nice fit... not too tight. Might have the cover trimmed for the rear flare.

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=44826[/img]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• What I have found with my rain gear cover is that it needs to be a tight fit or water pools on top. Once it pools it leaks threw. that said, I love my rain gear top. It's the only top I own, with the exception of my bestop bikini top

• Mice got both my rain gear covers this winter. ;(

Replace the ball joints on my front TJ axle. Hopefully the Synergy ball joints hold up better than whatever Dynatrac uses. I know I'm hard on parts but these one ton ball joints didn't last long at all. :bang:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!