DeJA Weekend Trail Ride - June 19 & 20 with Camping

• We have put the next DeJA trail ride on the calendar. We will meet for a two-day ride at Paragon Adventure Park on Saturday June 19 and Sunday June 20. You can attend either or both days. We will decide on the trail levels once we know who is coming.

For the Saturday overnight, Erica's parents have graciously permitted us to camp overnight on their private Mt. Lalik. Friday evening is available as well for those able to go up the night before. We will post more details about the camping shortly.

For those interested, please respond to the notice on the calendar. If you have questions, or are going to post that you're not coming, please keep that here as a response on this thread rather than the calendar.

If you might have a right seat available for Erica's parents, please let us know.

See you all there!

Andrew

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• I should be there.

Chris you better get a locker front and rear and some extra Berfiels if you want to do Vodoo. :)

Aaron

• i'll be up to your place soon with 2 3rd in my hard asking to use your welder.
    and i am prolly getting a set of Longs pretty soon. i think it would make a good b-day present from Beionca :mrgreen:

• I was planning on bringing the family that weekend and then found out that weekend is my daughters first ballet recital. Guess you know what I'll be doing. Hope to catch the next one.
    Brian :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'm going to try to make it but I won't know until the last minute. I'll be coming back from Wyoming on the 17th and I don't know what condition I will be in. I may need a few days of lounge time.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well, I am going to back out. I have some cage improvements and some upgrades I need to get done before the Jully Neuroc. Besides I am going to WV for the July 4th Charity Run. Maybe after Neuroc I will get a chance to wheel for fun.

• So is anyone coming? I just put in my request to have that weekend off, so I'm pretty sure I'm going, my girlfriend and I.

I'm looking forward to it, it'll be my first time at paragon.

• I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe Sunday also, still undecided. Probbaly not camping, though.

Anyone want to take a ride through Voodoo on Saturday? It's June now, and still no "MCoD Certified" members...

• Quote from "BlueJ"

Anyone want to take a ride through Voodoo on Saturday? It's June now, and still no "MCoD Certified" members...

i'm your huckleberry... :yevil: if all goes well i'll be there friday evening, all day saturday, and sunday as well. sunday being the day that i may not be able to get off of work from. i'll know hopefully by the end of today whether or not i can get sunday. see everyone there!
    chris

• Quote from "BlueJ"

I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe Sunday also, still undecided. Probbaly not camping, though.

i think anyone that competes in Neuroc should be automatically certified. its one thing to do voo-doo at your leaser and pick any line you want, its another to do M trail in 6 minutes with a line picked for you.

• Quote from "bmf24"

i think anyone that competes in Neuroc should be automatically certified. its one thing to do voo-doo at your leaser and pick any line you want, its another to do M trail in 6 minutes with a line picked for you.

I am with Chris on this one :).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!