• Since I haven't seen any new posts about this ride I decided to stir the pot. I'm still planning to be at the park around 8:30 on Sat a.m. Who else is still in?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Since I haven't seen any new posts about this ride I decided to stir the pot. I'm still planning to be at the park around 8:30 on Sat a.m. Who else is still in?

Randy

I'm still in. Hard stuff for me. I can guide/handle the trail report for the black group if need be.
    Billy

Oh yeah, I have to leave at 3:00 as well Randy.

• We had a couple of green/blue jeeps on the sign up, I hope they're still in. If so I'll guide that group if not we'll all do harder stuff. Wayne, my right seat is open if your buddies can get to the park.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• We had a couple of green/blue jeeps on the sign up, I hope they're still in. If so I'll guide that group if not we'll all do harder stuff. Wayne, my right seat is open if your buddies can get to the park.

Randy

Cool they are first timers.They are both meeting me at exit 13 off 78.

See ya at park Wayne

• I'm in. I am suppose to be meeting a buddy from Long Island there. I'll be hoteling it friday night... I may have a right seat open If Hoyt doesn't come.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I saw this on RC's forum for any of you coming up the 22nd.
    [url=http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,3592.msg26281/topicseen.html#msg26281]Alpha Omega Food Drive at RC[/url]
    They are having a food drive at the registration office if anyone can help.
    Yeah times are tough for everyone right now, but if you are able to spend the money to wheel, you are better off than a lot of people.

• just talked to eddie.. im down for saturday AM..

dont have the powerstroke yet so ill be driving :driving:

caravan anyone?

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• work loses two people, and now im put on double what i usually work.. im out too........ :bang:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I know I have not been around in a while ... I was wondering if I could hop on the blue group to get my feet wet again?

• I know I have not been around in a while ... I was wondering if I could hop on the blue group to get my feet wet again?

Looking foward to seeing you again looks like we might have groups from green to red. I'm going to most likely run blues and light blacks ,had very bad month in October,but come spring i should have second JEEP so i can go a lot harder . Can't wait

Daddanelena wayne (now Philly guy)

• I'm a new guy (guest) and have never taken the ZJ out anywhere. I'm not confident in how it will perform off road :shrug: (needs alignment and tires currently) Provided I can get off work on the 22nd, I'd love to drive up to RC and then ride shotgun with someone to get an idea of what happens on a typical ride. I'm driving down to Gettysburg that evening, so it's not that far out of the way.

• I'm a new guy (guest) and have never taken the ZJ out anywhere. I'm not confident in how it will perform off road :shrug: (needs alignment and tires currently) Provided I can get off work on the 22nd, I'd love to drive up to RC and then ride shotgun with someone to get an idea of what happens on a typical ride. I'm driving down to Gettysburg that evening, so it's not that far out of the way.

I'll have an open right seat and I know of a few others. If you get up to the park around 8:30, you are more than welcome to jump in shotgun with me. Dress warm.

I know I have not been around in a while ... I was wondering if I could hop on the blue group to get my feet wet again?

Great to see you getting out again Steve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!