• So, being new to this...what kind of stuff do I need besides warm clothing? How much money, etc...

You would need to become a member at Rausch Creek which costs $10. The passenger fee is $5 so the most you would need is $15. (I've seen the $5 fee waived before on sign up.)
    Pack a lunch and you should be good to go. :up:

More info here:
    http://www.rc4x4.org/sis/faqs.php

• It looks like we're going to have a good group. X2 on the costs. You can download the waiver form from the RC site which will save a lot of time when you check in. Unless something has changed they don't take plastic See you all Sat a.m. Bring non perishable food for Alpha Omega if you can.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• is everyone just going for the day on sat? i might be free that day if i can go it would be greens and blues

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• is everyone just going for the day on sat? i might be free that day if i can go it would be greens and blues

I think you would have to be crazy if you were planing on camping or staying more than a day. Weather.com is showng a high of 30 and low of 19 with snow fluries. And from my past experiences we split into 2 groups. Easy trails and those who are stupid (myself, Wayne) go bigger and seem to break stuff. I think that eveyone is going just for the day.
    .....and dont forget to bring non perishable food for the food drive

• Easy trails and those who are stupid (myself, Wayne) go bigger and seem to break stuff.

You've just never been with me :suspicious:

I'm comp coursing it 2 - dark on Friday, wheeling sat and sunday

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Alright, I finally got verification - I'm in. I'll be there by 8:30. What/who am I looking for? If all else fails I'll just ask around for the delaware guys...

• Alright, I finally got verification - I'm in. I'll be there by 8:30. What/who am I looking for? If all else fails I'll just ask around for the delaware guys...

Look for a white rollback with a blinged out TJ on the back that looks like it has no business being on the trail. ;)
    I'll be there at 8:30 also.

So far, about three of us will be at the Wawa at 896 and 30 in Lancaster at 6:30 if anyone wants to jump into our caravan.

Weather is looking good. Cold but good.
    Clickable:

• hey all i would like to head up with you guys but i have never been there. Is anyone heading up from slower lower that i can meet up with and follow up. I cant weight this sounds like fun, ill get to test out my CB.
    See ya tomorrow :driving:

• BigRed: It'd have to be an early start for you. I'm leaving Dover around 5ish. If you want to meet me somewhere, I'm familiar with the route up to Lancaster, and from there I was going to join the caravan KnoxRents mentioned about 2 posts up. I'll send you a pm, and we'll figure something out.

• Im sick as a dog so i get to go another month without getting the rubi on the trial, the two guys from my work are still going to come out hopefully there end up joining after the ride.

• Just seeing if every one is still in. We just had a bad ice storm and all the roads froze. Not sure on how wheeling will work in the ice. Im still in as long as the group is. I also dont know what its like up there?

• Just got back from a wedding. Bad idea before wheeling. :doh:

If anyone get's this, J-Man, me, and one other Jeep will be at the Wawa at 6:30.

I talked to Ed earlier this evening and he said it was a white out in Lebanon. He couldn't see 30 feet in front of him because of snow. The weather is supposed to be clear tomorrow but we might be doing some snow wheeling which is fine by me. See you at the park!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!