• That sucks, you can find unlocked 16gb S5s for about $500. Scan Dealnews.com they pop up now and then.

A new Nexus 5 is $400 but I got mine for a dollar under contract. I think it's in my house in Lewes somewhere so I may have an extra phone in the future. :bang:

• Have you enabled Android Device Manager? Easy, free way to find you phone. Needs to be enabled under security/device administrators before you lose it. You can remotely find and wipe it.

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

You know I have a few tricks on my phones. ;) I even had Cerebus running. The phone needs to be on for that to work. When I lost it, the battery was almost dead. I blame the kids but in actuality, it was likely too many Margarita pitchers at Agave that made me lose it. :innocent:

• You know I have a few tricks on my phones. ;) I even had Cerebus running. The phone needs to be on for that to work. When I lost it, the battery was almost dead. I blame the kids but in actuality, it was likely too many Margarita pitchers at Agave that made me lose it. :innocent:

Family Guy- Mr. Booze:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Yeah I turned off the gaze/scroll feature already. Didn't work too well with my glasses anyway but when it did, most of the time it kept scrolling too far. I set up my remote app (drove my wife crazy til I gave myself away from all the snickering). Gotta do some learning about this HotSpot stuff. A lot of features that keep me asking how I ever did w/o them before... :innocent:

You know I have a few tricks on my phones. ;) I even had Cerebus running. The phone needs to be on for that to work. When I lost it, the battery was almost dead. I blame the kids but in actuality, it was likely too many Margarita pitchers at Agave that made me lose it. :innocent:

There's an app already loaded on the S5 called "Lookout"... I just set mine up this morning and (if you have it setup and enabled) it pings the last location of your phone before the battery dies...it's called signal flare. All you do is login to the website (not on your lost phone of course) and it tells you where the phone is/was. You can also turn the siren on, "locate" it which pins it's locale and takes a picture of who's got the phone... well whatever is in front of the camera on front, you can lock the phone and also wipe its memory too. Pretty handy little app.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Why all the hate? :shrug:

No hate LOL. :hug: It's just funny seeing all the hype Apple is able to generate from its fan base over nothing. :)

Wait until the 2017 Wrangler....then it will begin all over again. :doh:

• No "hate". All in good fun. :) If people are happy then run whatever but Android really has had all this same stuff for a while so I'm providing a service by informing the consumer of the other options that exist for their hard earned money (jk, I'm mostly just trolling and having fun :fueltofire: :innocent: ).

Damn post padders ! :mrgreen:

• Ok , wife lost her S3 on the beach this weekend, Anyone have a nice S3 for sale?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Ok , wife lost her S3 on the beach this weekend, Anyone have a nice S3 for sale?

I just so happen to have my old s3 sitting at home. It has some cracks in the screen in the upper right I believe. So whatever you think it is worth to you and it's yours.

• I got an S4 from Verizon for free (with the mail in rebate). Without the rebate it was $100.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• HTC ONE Harmon Kardon, LG G3, or wait for Galaxy S6 to come out?

I'm kind of done with Samsung phones unless they can be rooted and you can change the ROM. Both my wife and I got rid of our Galaxy's and couldn't be happier.

LG G3 is a very good phone. I would go that direction. Personally, I love the Nexus line so I'll either stay with my Nexus 5 or if I can deal with a 5.9" screen, move to the Nexus 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!