My name is Brian.....and I'm a Jeepaholic!

• Just getting back to the Jeep Scene. Sold my TJ when the babies started coming. Now with number four on the way, the Unlimited is almost up to the task. Hopin' to find some family friendly outings and trail rides etc. when time allows! The wife may have to follow in the Tahoe for lack of seating room after number four arrives!

I wont rest until I get mine leveled and some new tires mounted on the Black Rock steelies I just got!

• The wife may have to follow in the Tahoe for lack of seating room after number four arrives!

Welcome!! And I thought three was hard. :o Congrats and good luck!!!

Time for some third row seating in the JK. :mrgreen:
    http://www.teraflex.biz/produc…3rd-seat-bracket-kit.html
    [img width=800 height=629]http://www.teraflex.biz/produc…kit_installed_4934200.jpg[/img]

• can you got DOT approval or pass inspection like that? looks like you cant get a 3 point belt in there and it kinda turns the roll bar into the "kid crusher" style of old.

looks pretty cool though

• can you got DOT approval or pass inspection like that? looks like you cant get a 3 point belt in there and it kinda turns the roll bar into the "kid crusher" style of old.

looks pretty cool though

I doubt it's technically legal for on-road use without the shoulder strap and Teraflex specifies "off road use only" but it would be cool to have for just shuttling out to the beach or riding around town with the top off. Storage capacity would suck but it's no different than most other vehicles with a fold up third row.

• Once you get all the car seats hooked up my guess is you'll be out of room anyway. Some one should design a cage that would cradle a car seat.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Storage capacity would suck but it's no different than most other vehicles with a fold up third row.

The storage behind the 3rd seat is why we got the Traverse - I was really suprised at the amount of room in the back of it compared to a lot of others. I will easily be able to fit in a stroller, pack n play etc behind our 3rd row seat. We checked out the Commander and there was only about 3" between the seat and the door!

Although I can't wait to take the soon to be babe for a topless ride in my jeep!

• on the teraflex site they offer roll bar extensions and seat belt brackets for the 3rd seat set up , lookin to trade the wife's cherokee and get a jk just for the 3rd seat option . i think its awsome !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!