100,000 miles....should've never said anything (with pics page 3!)

• Not if we install both front and rear we will sell you both and welded installed for 600 yes they are 6 lug and yes we can weld tj brackets on so no need to carry two spare

• Not if we install both front and rear we will sell you both and welded installed for 600 yes they are 6 lug and yes we can weld tj brackets on so no need to carry two spare

So you are talking for 2 axles. You need to be clearer when you post things.

As far as the gears, probably 2.73 or 3.31, so they wouldn't be much use w/o regearing them.

• So your saying I can get front and rear axles installed, welded and the whole shi-bang if I buy the gears and you install them fro $600? Where is Bozos off road? I've never heard of you, us, them? :D

Keep in mind also, you are talking about 25-30 y/o axles. You would want do replace the ball joints, the steering linkage, bearings, brakes, etc.

• Some people just don't get it maybe he thinks Joo has a YJ and not a TJ and I still want to see pictures
    of this 472 CI '87 YJ!

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Did you ever get the cover off and see if its the R/P or spiders? If its the spiders, I'd just replace them till you can build the axles you want.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• it'll be weird if it's the spiders, they were just replaced back in the summer. I'm guessing the housing is flexing a bit changing the tolerances in the diff.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• it'll be weird if it's the spiders, they were just replaced back in the summer. I'm guessing the housing is flexing a bit changing the tolerances in the diff.

Well...it's officially weird. I opened up the differential today and found it looks like the spiders. I found the smallest spider pin had broken and it was sitting on the bottom of the differential. I haven't done anything but open it up. Debating on my plan of attack.

The clip for the axle was on the bottom of the diff as well.....and the spacer was bent.

What could have caused this? Improper positioning? Something bent?

• the cross-pin broke? wow. They sell a stronger cross pin with some of the lunchbox lockers, but never seen one failing with an open diff. I'm still going with the assumption that there is too much flex in the housing and carrier. But I'll probably waste a few hours looking for other occurrences of it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!