Surf Fishing Tourney - July 2nd

• Only three days

Well I have at the last second decided that camping this weekend would be a great idea. I have talked to sal and he is willing to let me crash at his site Saturday and Sunday. But I. Am wanting to come out Friday night as well. So I was hoping that someone would be kind enuff to let me crash at there site Friday. Let me know what ya got.

Thanks guys :beer:

Andy

• We already have guests at our site, sorry.

• We are only there Sat and Sun as well. Just lock yourself in Billy's JK and pretend you're one of his kids. He'll never know the difference :innocent:

• We are only there Sat and Sun as well. Just lock yourself in Billy's JK and pretend you're one of his kids. He'll never know the difference :innocent:

Are you kidding have you seen how he packs that thing, I wouldn't even be able to get my head in there much less all of me.

We already have guests at our site, sorry.

Its all good. 5 to 6 months ago when you guys where all getting your reservations, My docs where talking to me about back surgery so I was not sure if i would be able to make it, and didn't even think of reserving one. And then a couple months after surgery I was doing well I didn't really think about it till they where all reserved. O well. Ill still be there, just cant drink friday night.

See ya
    Andy

• Are you kidding have you seen how he packs that thing, I wouldn't even be able to get my head in there much less all of me.

The Jeep just left a few minutes ago and is heading your way Andy. Plenty of room...jump right in. :laughing:

My cousin is coming down to camp on our spot or I'd offer it up bud. Sorry :-\

• Are the other kids under the stuff? Lisa looks like she's saying, "What the hell!" LOL!

Keith's Jeep is going to look like that too since we are not bringing my Jeep. He does have front & back racks that we are going to use.

• Are the other kids under the stuff? Lisa looks like she's saying, "What the hell!" LOL!

Keith's Jeep is going to look like that too since we are not bringing my Jeep. He does have front & back racks that we are going to use.

That was after she said,"Billy, I can't believe you are taking pictures while Logan helps me strap down this stuff."

• We are going to be there on Saturday, but we probably won't be able to bring the jeep because we have to many darn kids and we are bringing a friend for the girls. So, what time is everyone planning on getting there? When are fire works?

• If I can get someone to watch my dogs I'll be there Saturday. Maybe someone can tell me why every time I cast I end up with a big ball of line wrapped around the real. No that I really want to catch anything, but its annoying.

• If I can get someone to watch my dogs I'll be there Saturday. Maybe someone can tell me why every time I cast I end up with a big ball of line wrapped around the real. No that I really want to catch anything, but its annoying.

Spinning or conventional reel?

• think I'm gonna have to bail on this. had some police activity in my neighborhood, wasn't able to finish working on the Jeep. I even bought a new rod/reel and bait this morning! guess I'll work on the heep tomorrow and go down Sunday and/or Monday and/or Tuesday. Gotta love a 5 day weekend!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• think I'm gonna have to bail on this. had some police activity in my neighborhood, wasn't able to finish working on the Jeep. I even bought a new rod/reel and bait this morning! guess I'll work on the heep tomorrow and go down Sunday and/or Monday and/or Tuesday. Gotta love a 5 day weekend!

We will be at Cape on Sunday.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!