*** DEJA's Annual 'Spring Fling' Picnic and Get-Together May 21, 2011***

• **** It's that time of year again!!! ****

[b]DEJA's Annual Spring Fling at Killen's Pond on Saturday May 21, 2011. Pavillion #1

Please post here as to how many are going to be in your party and what individual dish/dessert/supplies you are bringing.

Bring your own beverages - beer is OK- in cans only- which must stay in the pavilion.

We usually begin arriving about 10am to start setting up things. We will plan on eating about 12 noon as usual. Everyone is welcome to come and go as they wish, but if you want to eat, plan accordingly. Obviously, for games and such, the more the merrier. In the past, the event has gone until around 5pm or later.

Dogs are allowed on a leash but they must be well behaved and keep in mind that there are going to be kids running around and food everywhere.

Killens Pond State Park
    5025 Killens Pond Road
    Felton, DE 19943
    (302) 284-4526

Daily State Park Pass fees payable at entrance. You can also get your annual pass at the office before entering.
    If you have an annual pass, or a valid surf fishing tag, it will get you into any DE state park.
    ** You can now buy annual passes online here : http://www.destateparks.com/fees/entry/annual-pass.asp

THE CLUB WILL SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Hamburgers and Hot Dogs and Rolls for both.
    Condiments, Salt/Pepper , Sliced cheese
    Paper Towels, Napkins, Paper Plates, Utensils
    Foil for the grill

We will have the moon bounce there for the kids, and maybe some other activities for the kids.

We will also have the RTI ramp there which is always fun to play on.

And we should have some nice raffle prizes again also.

Hope to see you all there.

• Well wast sure if I post here Or else where but my wife and I will be there. We will bring cake and some dog biscuits for the pups.

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• My boy and I will be there and 2 other jeeps... Is there anything the club would like us to bring?

Here's a sample of past years:

DaMutt-- Ham & Brocolli casserole
    Falcon-- Chips, Pretzels
    Dave71057-- Hot Dog Chili, Banana pudding
    JeepRubicon-- rice krispie treats
    SarasGP-- chocolate cheesecake, Xtreme chocolate chip cookies
    NikkiYJ-- deviled eggs, cake or muffins (possibly crab bisque)
    Dieselcj-- Rice Krispie Treats
    Keith C-- Veggies & Dip
    Chuckwick-- Water Ice?
    BBD-- Charcoal & grill utensils, lighter fluid
    Ying- Baked Beans
    jc1121 -- Potato Salad & Brownies
    Gotmudd02 -- Chips & Salsa
    Chuck -- taco dip
    Slimer -- ???
    JohnSolly -- Macaroni salad, coleslaw
    DieselCJ -- ???
    Winger -- ???
    Opie -- Grandma's Macaroni salad
    wanderlust -- pasta salad, snacky thing
    KJ04 -- Snicker Salad (Dog free)
    Patti -- Fixins' tray
    BlueJ - chocolate chip cookies
    Icky - snickerdoodles

• REALLY past years!

Unfortunately I will not be making it this year. Conflicting schedule with Day in Old New Castle celebration.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Okay, Better question what's your favorite beer?

• Okay, Better question what's your favorite beer?

:laughabove: I like your style.

Hoppy would be nice. :beer:

If I don't work, I may be at the RCQ but unfortunately, it's looking like I'll be showing up late again in work attire. The wife and kids will be with me. I'll find out what we're bringing and post up.

• I plan on coming with the wife and kid. My in-laws might stop by because they are going to the park that day but don't plan on eating. I will bring spinach dip with bread and veggies.

• I plan on coming with the wife and kid. My in-laws might stop by because they are going to the park that day but don't plan on eating. I will bring spinach dip with bread and veggies.

We always end up with tons of food left over.

They are more than welcome to join us.

• Does anyone have ladder golf (redneck golf), washers, or corn hole they can bring? Those are always fun to play with a beer in the other hand. I would offer to bring horseshoes but IDK with all the little ones running around.

• Does anyone have ladder golf (redneck golf), washers, or corn hole they can bring? Those are always fun to play with a beer in the other hand. I would offer to bring horseshoes but IDK with all the little ones running around.

I have a bunch of those types of games that we use on the beach and for tailgating. I'll bring a few down.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!