Company from Lancaster

• Someday I'll do that to mine. I wish you could outboard the shocks on a jk without running full width axles or wheels with 3.5"s of backspacing. It would be real nice to get rid of the lower shock mounts. Mine are beat to hell.

• That was my favorite too Billy......Its got a tuff stance.

The email said something about these only costing you your 401k!! :driving: E

That one was at the vendor show in moab...there were a bunch of cool details on it but it was painfully obvious that it was built for show and wouldn't likely ever be offroaded. I'll see if I can dig out a couple pics I took of it. The cage was cool, looked like the shop got a new tubing roller and dimple dies and decided to play with their cool new toys. :innocent:

--Ian

• The mirrors were interesting...looked like stud mount motorcycle billet mirrors in the forward-most holes for the upper doors. Note that there aren't any a-pillar downtubes on the cage or a windshield bar.

Tiniest. OBA guage. Ever.

Bling fuel cap...also note that the underside and inside of tub appeared to be bedlined

• I'm not super impressed with the front fender. The curve has an odd shape to it and it looks like someone bumped into whoever was cutting on both sides. I guess that's how it's supposed to look but I'd pass.

• Sooo it needs some tweeking.... :mrgreen: Chrome hood hinges...Check, Bling Gas filler....Check, Painted tailgate hinges....Minus 10pts :down: Wait i think I was riding behind Billys Jeep to much this past weekend. :suspicious:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Sooo it needs some tweeking.... :mrgreen: Chrome hood hinges...Check, Bling Gas filler....Check, Painted tailgate hinges....Minus 10pts :down: Wait i think I was riding behind Billys Jeep to much this past weekend. :suspicious:

No. You were WALKING behind my Jeep stacking rocks for Geoff. If you were smart like Jason, you would have been RIDING in mine. :mrgreen:

• I like the cage in that thing.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I may have to redo my cage for the glass body. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• John at least it's the right color. You could make it work ;D

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!