what you find in a jeep.

• im sorry. i will look for wrongly spelled words. after im done typing.

Don't take all this too personally.

But how you spell and type does reflect directly on how others perceive you.

And like I think was said earlier, if you can't take the time and effort to type intelligently, why should others waste their time trying to make sense of it.

You also might want to consider trying the Firefox browser program.

It will show spelling errors on the fly.

It will not however recognize improperly used words or errors in grammar.

• He writes a lot better then a LOT of kids his age. I didn't think his original post, nor his other posts, were hard to understand at all. Who cares if he misspells and has grammar mistakes. The spell check doesn't check grammar anyway. :shrug: I won't even get into all the spelling and grammar mistakes that others make. :innocent: Way to smack down a really funny story guys. :razz:

I think I'd rather find a wasps nest in my jeep then stink bugs. Last year I didn't have the windows in all summer and a ton of stink bugs decided to take up residence. I hate stink bugs. Talk about funny when you're riding down the road and one comes crawling up your shoulder. Lots of squealing and arm waving. :hysterical:

• He writes a lot better then a LOT of kids his age. I didn't think his original post, nor his other posts, were hard to understand at all. Who cares if he misspells and has grammar mistakes. The spell check doesn't check grammar anyway. :shrug: I won't even get into all the spelling and grammar mistakes that others make. :innocent: Way to smack down a really funny story guys. :razz:

No one is bashing him, more trying to help him out.

At some point he will be applying for a real job, and if his resume' looks anything like his typing here, it will go right in the trash.

And he is much more likely to get help from others here if they don't get a headache every time they read one of his posts.

Part of growing up and becoming an adult is learning. If no one points out your mistakes, you will continue to make them.

• I think you should try to reason with them. Perhaps, in exchange for your letting them live in the dashboard, they'll agree to provide security for your ride? Sort of a car alarm with wings (and stingers). Let's thing outside the bun, people!!

As for grammar, take pride in your words. I don't mean to sound too philosophical, but what you say and how you say it BOTH add up to give the reader a complete picture of you. Just my $.02.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I think you should try to reason with them. Perhaps, in exchange for your letting them live in the dashboard, they'll agree to provide security for your ride? Sort of a car alarm with wings (and stingers). Let's thing outside the bun, people!!

As for grammar, take pride in your words. I don't mean to sound too philosophical, but what you say and how you say it BOTH add up to give the reader a complete picture of you. Just my $.02.

Fail. LOL

• I read the thread topic and got all excited about being able to chime in with "what I found in Jeep". Little did I know it was going to be all a spelling and grammar...booooring. Ah, nobody would have wanted to hear about the time I bought a used XJ and found a bag weed under the back seat during it's first thorough cleaning. Well...I got halfway through the first cleaning, and then I spent the rest of night eating nachos and watching a "How it was Made" marathon...it was weird.

• I read the thread topic and got all excited about being able to chime in with "what I found in Jeep". Little did I know it was going to be all a spelling and grammar...booooring. Ah, nobody would have wanted to hear about the time I bought a used XJ and found a bag weed under the back seat during it's first thorough cleaning. Well...I got halfway through the first cleaning, and then I spend the rest of night eating nachos and watching a "How it was Made" marathon...it was weird.

should i go out and clean my trail rig? :laughing:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• from the earlier post. i do have a job.. i have three actually. i write very proper in person just on the computer im in a rush most of the time ,since it takes twenty minutes to load one page since i have dial up internet. once again im sorry for the grammar and mis types.

• from the earlier post. i do have a job.. i have three actually. i write very proper in person just on the computer im in a rush most of the time ,since it takes twenty minutes to load one page since i have dial up internet. once again im sorry for the grammar and mis types.

Its all good dude :beer:

• When I first bought my Jeep (1993 ha ha) there were big chunks of racing chalk caked up under the frame. It was originally a Delaware Park Vehicle. Not sure how the chalk got up there.

But driving down 4th street in Wilmington on the way to either Atillio's or Rubini's (Italian restaurants) I hit a pot hole which broke a chunk of the chalk off. Looked in my rear view mirror and there was this big dust cloud in the street causing people leave the streets. Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!