Quadratec Outrageous Shipping Charges

• Has anyone found a way to get reduced or free shipping from Quadratec? I like the selection of stuff and their website is way better than 4WD but got annoyed when i was about to order 4 parts for $148 and reallized the shipping was going to be $27 bucks. :censored:

I did just order 2 lifts and a bunch of other JK stuff off Amazon (entered the manufacturer # in the search) for about $770 bucks and all but one thing shipped free. And for that, shipping was only 6.95 on a $130 item.

Unfortunately i didnt find the last 4 things i want on Amazon.

• Supply and demand.

Free enterprise...

DEJA Members get a 10% discount, and I have had them waive the shipping before. YMMV.

• Club members occasionally get free or cheaper shipping if they call the order in and are polite enough to the sales rep. There is no way to enter a coupon code when ordering online.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If the actual shipping cost should be much lower than what they are charging then call them and tell them that you are dumbfounded at their shipping. They will reduce it, but make sure that their cost per weight and size is wrong. They shouldn't have to pay to ship your product.

• One thing to know is that Quadratec started as a mail order company and still has a large percentage of their business from catalogs, either via mail or phone orders. Most catalog companies use a shipping chart based off the order total rather than the actual shipping prices. Some orders will pay more than they should, others will pay much less but it averages out. The only time you'll pay the "actual" shipping cost is if you do an expedited order with UPS 3 day, 2 day or next day shipping.

But yeah... call the order in. It's the best way to know if everything is in stock and when it should arrive.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• hell if you live in Pike creek you can go pick the stuff up over the counter, even better if you order over the counter and it's not in stock they drop ship it at no charge......i had a front and rear bumper dropped shipped to my front door at no charge....

• But you will pay the 6% PA tax.

$146x.06= $8.76....cheaper than the $27 with the addition of instant gratification.

In my case I'd prob get my b*tch...err, I mean Billy...to grab it for me and add it to the huge pile 'o junk in the JK the next trip to Lewes. :innocent:

• For what it is worth, I ordered from Quadratec today (obviously mentioning Im a member) and presto.... no shipping fees with next day delivery. I was glad to hear that because I have a allot more to order and the save will go right back to them in the form of another order.

Hopefuly this post helped with that decision. As a group im sure we order enough from quadratec to waive shipping fees in addition to the existing member discount.

• All good stuff. And thanks for the feedback! I'll have to call them next time and name drop the club and see if they'll nix the shipping! I thought about driving up there but with the sales tax and the cost of fuel it'd be the same as the shipping..but there is that bonus for the instant gratification! I will follow up that the stuff i bought on amazon took over a week to get here, so if you're in a rush, thats not the way to go!

• I'll have to call them next time and name drop the club and see if they'll nix the shipping!

We send a list of club members to them so just mentioning DEJA wouldn't work. You'll need to have an updated paid membership and "opt in" for the member discount upon sign up.

• Not sure If I opted in. Would you be able to check and see if I am on the list?

Nope, you didn't. It was the option "Add name/address to club discount program?".

Jerry / Whatevah

• Nope, you didn't. It was the option "Add name/address to club discount program?".

Correct, he's not currently enrolled in the discount program. I can update the list with the information but I have arranged quarterly updates with quad and 4wdh...next one is/was due end of June.

--Ian

• Correct, he's not currently enrolled in the discount program. I can update the list with the information but I have arranged quarterly updates with quad and 4wdh...next one is/was due end of June.

--Ian

What do I need to do to get added? Or will I then be on the list in June? I guess I should have opted in when I joined. :bang:

P.S. sorry to hijack the thread

• What do I need to do to get added? Or will I then be on the list in June? I guess I should have opted in when I joined. :bang:

P.S. sorry to hijack the thread

Absolutely nothing, I already changed you from a 'N' to a 'Y' in my membership spreadsheet...next time I send out the list it'll get updated.

--Ian

• To get back to the OP, I've called a few times and asked to have my part picked up. Twice now they said that the part was in another warehouse and that they would have to ship it anyway to get it to WC for pickup. So, instead, they shipped it to me directly for free. Just talk to the people and they might be able to work something out.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!