** DEJA May 12 Trail Ride at RC **

• Nice pics! I am the new guy in the red rubicon, had a great first day of wheeling.
    J-Man brought me in, I'm still surprised what i could get over with my minimal mods.

If anyone has pics of my jeep, please throw them in here

• Ms. Photographer, looks like aarons nickname stuck. nice pics.

:)

that camera takes great pics, i think she said she took 1200 shots. even if only 10% are good thats a lot of good pics.

aaron

• Thanks Karen for saving the day since I left my camera in my truck.

Just a quick run-down, we ran trail 5 but only Aaron, sal and myself conquered the hill climb.
    sorry Jeff :idiot:
    We did trail O the black side,then we doubled back to do walk in the park.
    On the way out we hit 1c and down to Jotters way.
    I dont think we had any major problems or damage.

Definitely had a blast and cant wait for big dogs!

• Fu@$ tard. I also had to drive mine home aside from the fact I was being a pansy. Hey you got to hear the wheels on the bus as we wheeled. What more could you ask for?
    Great trip for sure, I was glad I made it through walk in the park and cemetery was fun. Big dogs here we come....

• Thanks all; it was really fun shooting you guys. I did indeed take 1200 photos, but about 300 of them were of my puppy so they don't count in the Jeep total.

PS to Aaron: my camera thanks you for the compliment. :)

Karen

• :roflmao: They are very good pics. What camera do you have?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• It's a good camera, but it's the photographer that takes the great pics! And she's the one who spent 12 hours in Photoshop after she got home.
    Like Aaron's Jeep -- it's cool, but it don't do nothin' without Aaron turning the wheel, and the wrenches.

• It definitely takes some talent to get pics like that. We have a really nice slr and my pictures don't look half as good as those. I wish I wheeled with you guys so I would have some badass pictures of my rig .

• My badass camera rig is one of the FX Nikons and I LOVE the machine gun guy.

And for the record, I definitely take requests. Next time you see me up there with Slowpoke and my trusty Golden Retriever let me know what kind of shot you'd like and I'll do my best to make your rig look badass crawling over some rocks that could easily be avoided. Or whatever you want. The more dramatic and the more mud the better. And if you want a 30x40" print of it afterwards, I can do that too.

• It's a good camera, but it's the photographer that takes the great pics! And she's the one who spent 12 hours in Photoshop after she got home.
    Like Aaron's Jeep -- it's cool, but it don't do nothin' without Aaron turning the wheel, and the wrenches.

Very true. We can't all be Ashton Kutcher where the camera does all the work!! :laughing:

My badass camera rig is one of the FX Nikons and I LOVE the machine gun guy.

And for the record, I definitely take requests. Next time you see me up there with Slowpoke and my trusty Golden Retriever let me know what kind of shot you'd like and I'll do my best to make your rig look badass crawling over some rocks that could easily be avoided. Or whatever you want. The more dramatic and the more mud the better. And if you want a 30x40" print of it afterwards, I can do that too.

That's awesome! It will be interesting to see how many of your shots will end up in next years calender. If I can ever get my rig back on the road and then finally up to RC (never been yet ;( ) I will definately have to see what you can do to make my POS look good. :up:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I didn't think anybody remembered my previous name! I'm reinventing myself. You know, like Madonna does, but without any change in style at all. I'm sure you'll still recognize me next time I see you on the trails. I'm sorry you couldn't make it Saturday—you were missed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!