** DEJA Trail Ride at RC - Nov 24 2012 **

• DEJA's November 2012 will be the Saturday after Black Friday, Nov 24. For the past few years this has been our biggest trail ride of the year, the weather is still mild and it's a 3 or 4 day weekend for many people. Newbies/non-members always welcome.

Let's start the list:

Stafford - tbd either leading an g/b group or riding shotty

edit:
    Can everyone try to bring some type of non-perishable food donation?

If you are coming to the park in the next few weeks please remember to bring non-perishable food items for the Rausch Creek Grocery Getter Run on Saturday Dec 1st. All food collected is being donated to the Pine Grove Area Food Pantry. They are in need of CEREAL!!!! Apple Sauce and juices that are not refridgerated when purchased are also needed. For more info on the Grocery Getter Run contact mary@rc4x4.org.

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    altierior

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    Forestry17 , how to post???...
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    skeets682
    Tattookid85

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.

• NEED RIGHT SEAT!!

[size=small]Geoff[/size]
    [font=arial, sans-serif][/size][size=2]Sal[/size][size=small][/font]
    [/size][size=small]Knox[/size]
    [/size][size=small]Ian[/size]
    [/size][size=small]Aaron?????[/size]

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Nope, sorry....we'll be visiting my bro/SIL in new orleans that weekend for turkey day and Jen's b-day.

--Ian

• Nope, sorry....we'll be visiting my bro/SIL in new orleans that weekend for turkey day and Jen's b-day.

--Ian

Nice! Sounds like a great way to spend turkey day.

I don't think I can make this ride either. It looks like we will be spending Thanksgiving in Lewes again this year with family and I doubt I'll be allowed to break away for the day.

• My brother and I have been wanting to do a trail ride but neither of us have been before. Were going to pick up his jeep this saturday actually and we really wanna test out our rides. Could you guys tell me some information on the trail and where it is and all that? Thanks!!!

• My brother and I have been wanting to do a trail ride but neither of us have been before. Were going to pick up his jeep this saturday actually and we really wanna test out our rides. Could you guys tell me some information on the trail and where it is and all that? Thanks!!!

Here is Rausch Creek's website:
    http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Here is a summary (probably a little outdated) I made a few years ago:
    http://www.delawareja.com/foru…13723.msg188766#msg188766

Here is some recommended trail gear:
    http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

All Jeeps can handle Rausch Creek and DEJA always seems to have groups in all levels so you will be fine and have a lot of fun. :up:
    Post up any questions.

• If I can get my jeep fixed I will try to make this one.

Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    altierior
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    Stomper (pending repairs or new jeep???)

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    altierior
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Edited once, last by 92Renegade ().

• I'm planning to be there! I want to replace both axle U joints before hitting the trails again. I'll be offshore moving a boat to Fla at the end of Oct and the beginning of Nov, but barring any problems I should be ready for the 24th.

Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    cj8
    altierior
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Thanks for the help! I am defiantly interested but will we need to become DEJA members for this? right now i am non-member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!