RCROCKS Club Comp 4/20/13

• Aaron
    I will totally back you up on that statement
    In the shootout, you and your jeep did some sick 4 wheeling.

It is bad @$$ and you have the balls to drive it through some crazy lines

• And yet somehow you manage to stay so humble. How do you do it? :hysterical:

Aaron
    I will totally back you up on that statement
    In the shootout, you and your jeep did some sick 4 wheeling.

It is bad @$$ and you have the balls to drive it through some crazy lines

You aren't helping Elff.

Aaron, a perfect score was a -65. You had to back up TWICE. YOU SUCK!!!

See boys and girls, that's how you keep his head fitting in the roll cage. :8)

• Sorry for the dirty lens and that I didn't have time to switch to video but here is that Cherokee rolling over. All in all the courses were very safe and probably the best I've seen at one of these events to date. :up:

• Yeah, none of us came even close to rolling on the section. Really bad spotting and driving. Well, lets be honest, that whole team had its own style of driving.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Billy you should send those to them. They said they were on facebook. Am sure if you look up bigrbbers yo can find them. They also invited us to wheel there 200 acre property near rock run. Nice guys but you are right they had there own style :)

Btw my head still fits in the roll cage, i made the openng bigger. :)

Aaron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!