5th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event

• Yup, I suggested that quadratec may want to consider donating the money to charity next year.

They are Geoff, in the form of pizza, and the "charity" being Ta-ta's.

No different than those that donated food and drink to JFJ in past events rather than toys or money.

• They want the trail guides up there for 7am, so I'll be heading up early... oy. Will I have anybody with me this year in a Green/Blue group? If not, I'll tag along with the Blue/Black group and take the bypasses most of the day.

You have 8 in your group plus you. Chris Schauman has been emailing me with the updates and lists. I guess he doesn't have your email address. I know it's a little late, but if you pm me your address I'll forward the info to you.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• my daughter and i are leaving tomorrow after lunch. Staying at Econo Lodge as the comfort inn was full when we registered for the event. I s there anything DEJA wise going on tomorrow night or Saturday as far as entertainment goes? Just thought I'd ask

• I don't know that DeJA is planning anything, but there is supposed to be some kind or hors d'oeuvres at the registration at the Comfort Inn.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• my daughter and i are leaving tomorrow after lunch. Staying at Econo Lodge as the comfort inn was full when we registered for the event. I s there anything DEJA wise going on tomorrow night or Saturday as far as entertainment goes? Just thought I'd ask

Saturday night I was planning on either campfire or O'Neils. Or O'Neil's and then campfire. Or campfire and then O'Neil's and then campfire. Depends on how much beer I bring. :)

• Saturday night I was planning on either campfire or O'Neils. Or O'Neil's and then campfire. Or campfire and then O'Neil's and then campfire. Depends on how much beer I bring. :)

All of the above.

Through some strange chain of events I am actually going to take my Jeep off of the pavement/sand this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm not part of the Tata's group but I'll be wheeling a little later on Saturday and most of Sunday....camping Sat night.

Have fun and thanks for helping a great cause. Maybe I'll see you out on the trail at some point. :)

• See everyone out there! I'll be there late friday morning, Found Harpoon IPA and Sierra Nevada in cans..

The Scrambler has never been more ready to go.. Can't wait to see how the 4.0L / AW4 Auto combo works. Going to be so much easier than clutching all day.
    Also looking forward to using the twin sticks on the trail. With the new skids and solid diff covers, I should be well protected.

Steve.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I know its late but I just finished putting my jeep back together, can I still sign up to go to topless for tatas this weekend or is it to late?

• I believe its sold out. They announced on Facebook a few weeks ago.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I know its late but I just finished putting my jeep back together, can I still sign up to go to topless for tatas this weekend or is it to late?

You can still do Tata's. Chantelle said our group would stay open and as Billy said RC is open. Sooooo Git your A$$ up there!

• And another thing! Lunch will not be provided this year, so we'll be stopping on the trail.

• As soon as I get off this computer i'm gonna start loading up. See you this afternoon!

• Well my Jeeps back together! I'm going to drive up early Saturday and leave
    After the raffle and pizza my plans to wheel both days have changed dou to my
    Nephew coming in from San Diego.(only get to see every few years)

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• ;( I'll be staring at my new toy in the garage..... it's my Moms birthday tomorrow and she would bitch a fit if I didn't come. Plus my wire harness and brake controller for the grand hasn't arrived yet so I wouldn't have a way up there anyhow.... Have fun!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!