sye and cv driveshaft

• Was wondering if anyone had the following laying around in their garage.... Its needed for a 1991 1/2 yj... Np231 xfer case.... The CV shaft I I could really use doest matter if its from a Cherokee.... I can get it cut to fit....

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I'm new to the driveshft sye thing. Right now Iim gonna have to shim my axle and xfer case drop my 4" lift I'm getting I should be installing it in the next week or 3 .... I got a quote from tom woods for 450$ for everything.... The only place I know of locally that does drive shaft work is Salisbury Maryland.... I'm hoping as tape or slimmer see this post or someone who is familiar with this can help me out and let me know if I could use your stuff solomi.... If it works how much would you be willing to part with it for..

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I have been using http://www.quigley4x4.com. They are in york pa and they support rc and rc rocks. You will have to know the length you need when ordering.

• Cool than for the info.... Do you have a idea on price range.... I'm kina on but not on a fixed budget haha

• Cool than for the info.... Do you have a idea on price range.... I'm kina on but not on a fixed budget haha

I used them to rebuild my front and rear shafts after my motor/trans swap. I paid around $375 total to have the rear shortened and the front lengthened and the slip yoke replaced with new joints and balanced and 2nd day shipping. Great customer service. I thought that the price was reasonable.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• It is reasonable does anyone have a opinion on shack and tap sye.... I read mixed reviews and I am trying to figure out if its worth it or not.

• It is reasonable does anyone have a opinion on shack and tap sye.... I read mixed reviews and I am trying to figure out if its worth it or not.

Most run the full SYE so you won't see a lot of opinions on the hack and tap.

They are easier, cheaper, but not nearly as strong or reliable as the full SYE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!