**SPRING FLING** May 18th - LOCATION CHANGE ***

• We were working on some new ideas for the Spring Fling and everything from brewery tours to wineries was discussed but unfortunately, nothing worked for us. The attendance the last few years has dwindled so we decided to save some money and still try something new to possibly spark some interest. The location is not as fair as we'd like but as a wise old man once told me, you can't please everyone but we hope it works for most. ;)

We are moving the fling to a my house in Lewes. It is across from the Dairy Queen on Savannah Road. LOCATION HEREIt will start at noonish and go till whenever.
    If any of the fishing crowd shows up, maybe we can do a small fishing tourney at Henlopen after the gig. :shark:

There is plenty of parking at Lewes Beach or along Savannah. There will be games such as bean bag toss, beer pong, etc. as well as pick-up games of Volleyball, wiffle ball, etc. on the beach.

DEJA will supply burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. for the grill and since we are saving money on the location, we'll have some good giveaways for members.

Please post up if you plan on attending, how many people you are bringing, and if you can bring a side dish or desert.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

• I'm in plus 1 and dunno guess ill bring beer... or something... bait?

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• 1) CJ8 - beer?
    2)JK Gray - Chips and dips
    3) 91YJ + 1 - beer and or bait
    4)RedOliver - brownies/cookies
    5)Hookedonthebay + 1 - potatoe salad/bait (will go halfers with Mike)

• 1) CJ8 - Twin Lakes Beer - 1/4 keg

• damn...just yesterday at lunch i committed to another function that day...ill have to find you guys on the surf another day.

• I'm in for the beach clean up... and I x2 the dumping it in bills drive way.... got a bunch of old jeeps parts we can there too.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I was talking to 95yj today and he said he was wanting to come but he is still waiting on someone to accept his dues and application on here haha.

• I was talking to 95yj today and he said he was wanting to come but he is still waiting on someone to accept his dues and application on here haha.

He just sent the Paypal yesterday. It's not instantaneous. It will be done by the end of the weekend if Ian got his registration. :up:

• I told him it would take a few days lol. I guess ill have to bring melissa since apparently you guys used to be neighbors or something.

6)Skeets682 +1- We (meaning Nancy) will come up with something "special"
    7) turtle + 1 mint couscous salad and bourbon?

8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts

8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts
    9) Stafford - I dunno, short ribs or beer or both

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!