**SPRING FLING** May 18th - LOCATION CHANGE ***

• 1) CJ8 - Twin Lakes Beer - 1/4 keg
    2)JK Gray - Chips and dips
    3) 91YJ + 1 - beer and or bait
    4)RedOliver - brownies/cookies
    5)Hookedonthebay + 1 - potatoe salad/bait (will go halfers with Mike)
    6)Skeets682 +1- We (meaning Nancy) will come up with something "special"
    7) turtle + 1 mint couscous salad and bourbon?
    8 ) Solomi +1 - desserts
    9) Stafford - I dunno, short ribs or beer or both
    10) Nandosjk +1 - Beer/ Blueberry/Strawberry muffins
    11) NitroRubi +1.5 - Buffalo Wing Dip + beer
    12) Exige - soda? chairs/tables/coolers if needed
    13) TheDarkSide +1 Ill figure it out
    14) Chief57 - sodas / cole slaw or potato salad

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Well at least there's enough sand around to throw on the fire if it gets out of hand. For Brats you're better off putting a layer of aluminum foil down because of all the drippings.

But they look GREAT TO ME!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• They were actually not bad after you chipped the burnt off of them... haha

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I'd like to thank Billy and his family for hosting us down at their house! Nancy and I had a great time, and she FULLY understands that at every potluck DEJA event that she is to bring the Buffalo Chicken Dip! (She says she may bring other things too!)

Thanks again!
    Glenn and Nancy

• wish i could have been there. had a great time at Rausch though. guess you will have to do it again soon...LOL

• Hopefully everyone had fun. As we mentioned, it was something different from the norm and we can listen to the members next year to see what people want in the future.

Here is our cake: Dairy Queen tried...not sure about the wording :doh: but the Jeep emblem came out ok. ;)

• Stafford burning the patio down :mrgreen:

In my defense, Billy's grill hasn't been cleaned since Clinton was in office and it flared up almost as bad when Ian was cooking. Plus I think those were 15% burgers, as in 15% burger and 85% fat. It wasn't the brats or the dogs flaring up, it was definitely the burgers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!