fishing june 16th

• Just wanted to post up I will be out on the surf @ cape Sunday June 16th fishing and having a few beers. If anyone is interested in catching up you can reach me @ 3026320877.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Apparently you haven't met me yet haha.... will you be in the rubi? If so might wanna fill out the missing persons report now haha.... I'll be there early look for a yj black fenders and bushwhacker flares.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Haha.... I like to catch sharks and throw them at people swimming into my fishing lines.... seems like we might get along haha.

• We were out at Cape Henlopen Memorial Day weekend (pretty sure) and someone caught a 5 foot shark. Got him into the surf to where we could see his tail and dorsel fins out of the water and the guys line snapped.

All the kids didn't seem interested about swimming after that for some reason.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• If you don't count the same skate that Mike kept catching over and over, I'm pretty sure Melissa outfished him again. :mrgreen:

Yep she did.... which reminds me I should take the bait out of the cooler.... and I did catch a pretty mean buzz and a good time..... which sometimes out weighs fishing by a long shot. We need to get more people out there. It wasnt the ideal spot but it was relatively secluded.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!