Labor Day weekend.

• Anyone going to be on the beach this weekend? Went today surf was rough, 5oz wouldn't hold. But was a good day of drinking and hanging it with friends.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Anyone going to be on the beach this weekend? Went today surf was rough, 5oz wouldn't hold. But was a good day of drinking and hanging it with friends.

Should try to get a end of summer get together going on. Food, drinks, sand :driving:

• Ill be down ther Saturday and Sunday.... The point opens on Sunday so I be down that end. Blues are welling too. Bunch of friends been catching 20-25" blues all weekend ... And use a sputnik if the current is to rough they work wonders. 4 oz sputnik is about the equivalent of 12 oz lead.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Jerry may have had 8 oz but the problem was it was three weights tied together. Those tend to just tumble along the bottom. I held pretty good with a 5 oz weight.

• You guys need to get beyond plain pyramid sinkers.

http://www.boaterbarn.com/hurr…Lbd44TMmbkCFYyd4AodeXkAcQ

A little work to bring back, but they hold great.

Sputniks are awesome, I use the 3 and 4 Oz. Sizes, they hold great in a rip current. WalMart sells them a little cheaper than the posted link.

• Yeah Dans also got them cheap too.... But you don't have to bend them like they did in the picture. I prefer brealaways because you do lose those little beads every once and a while. Breakaways don't use the beads and they are a true 4 oz lead a lot of the ones picture are 4.5 to 5 oz leads and truthfully if you use a conventional reel like I do it can make a good day of fishing into a bad day of fishing in a split second. I also use frog tongues but you might need to cast a 6.... Thier great to punch thru a east wind also.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Sunday the point bayside ill be there around 8 everyone let me know who is coming ill lock us down a spot so we can enjoy the view fish and have a few brews Lmao.

• And if any is wondering where the point is let me know ill give directions.... Sept 1st is the opening day of it... Some of the best fishing I've ever had has there....

• We will be there Sunday where is the point? I am assuming you mean all the way down to the left where it enters the flats

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Yeah make a left at comfort point..... Keep driving.... And driving.... And bam south side of the bay.... Major shark breeding area as well as crime and blues and later on in the year the rocks.

• We might head down that way, have to see if the people we are going with want to do.

• Well lets just say keith it is were i got my fine for bringing a shark out of the surf there. But its probably one of the most relaxing areas in delaware.... Best part is most tourons are afraid to drive that far because how the tides come in there. Havent been there since sandy.... And oh Shit i just got your comment.... They do have some good rock there too :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!