HELP NEEDED!

• So, I have a 2010 JKU. The dealer helped put the soft top on this morning for my trip to Florida this afternoon. This is the first time it's been unpacked. We get it on only to find out I don't have the windows! Any chance anyone has a set I can borrow for the week? I'd need to pick them up soon. If not, I'll have to put the hardtop back on.

Thanks in advance.! :shrug:

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Yes, being a first time Jeep owner I didn't know. Just ordered a set for $350, but they won't be here in time, ugh.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Should check to see if quadratec has a set. Not around the corner but you could probably buy and pick them up today. or if you leave tomarrow have them overnighted. I just ordered gears from them and got them next day and that was their free shipping. I only have a hartop, sorry.

• Tonka, I thought about it but it would she taken too long...

Jeremy, I would totally do it but the kids would freeze!

Matt, I put a call into my service guy to see if yours will work. I already put the hard top back on but I'm thinking about it. I'll let you know.

• Matt, doesn't look like they are going to fit. Apparently the 2010 has a unique soft top and doesn't work with any other model or year. Lucky me. Thank you so much for the offer.

• I have an extra top you can use the windows from as long as you need to.

Unfortunately our planned trip to Lewes this weekend got cancelled so I can't get them close to you. They are in Kennett Square, PA.

We can try to do a DEJA pony express if we can find someone up here heading south.

EDIT:

Matt, doesn't look like they are going to fit. Apparently the 2010 has a unique soft top and doesn't work with any other model or year. Lucky me. Thank you so much for the offer.

Wait. Really? Mine is from an 2008 JKU.

• Maybe I'm missing something, don't both you and Matt have 2010s?

Matt's is two door so they won't fit.

07-10 JKU should fit though. I don't see anywhere that says 2010 is different than 07-09. :shrug: The break is 11-14.

• Correct, 07-10 are the same for window replacement. 11+ as well although the fabric material has the "twill" or "premium" option now.

If your top is black, this'll work but unless you can drive to West Chester before 5pm you won't get them in time for the trip unless they can ship next day air. http://www.quadratec.com/products/11238_0435_07.htm call them to see what your options are

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!