** DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat May 17 2014 **

• I am going to join the Big Boys for the trail ride
    I have a season pass.

I have a Union Soccer game that night, so I will not be staying for food.

• I'm still wanting to go on this DEJA trail run, but at the moment don't have anyone that's willing or able to take me along.

Doesn't anyone have a free passenger seat open to take one of the founding members of the club along with them?

Please?

-Steve

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• I don't know the details of your situation but you had mentioned you weren't allowed to use the internet which leads me to believe you have a guardian or someone that should give approval for the ride. Is that the case Steve?

• I don't know the details of your situation but you had mentioned you weren't allowed to use the internet which leads me to believe you have a guardian or someone that should give approval for the ride. Is that the case Steve?

My wife is my guardian, and I'm sure she'll agree to me going. She and my mom are always concerned that I'm pressuring people into things... but I don't think I have... or have I? (I certainly hope not!)

They have both told me during talks that we've had that they miss the old days of DEJA, how everyone seemed a little closer. I've told them both that DEJA is still a very close-knit group of people in my understanding.

Why... are you thinking of perhaps giving me a ride? It would be greatly appreciated if you were. :)

• A year or two ago, it might have been the Tata's run, we ordered firewood from a local guy up there who delivered. Does anyone remember how much it cost for how much wood and contact info?

I ordered it. I don't recall how much it was though. Somewhere around $100 for half a cord

Troy Zimmerman

570-449-4946

• 1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay staying for food not sure about camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1. camping.
    8. Tonka + 1 no camping. + Guests- 1 adult & 2 kids in an additional jeep
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps (will not be wheeling) +1 teen (will be riding with Shorebird) - Camping Sat night only/food
    15. KnoxRents +3 Rugrats - Camping Saturday night definitely/maybe Friday..not sure. Greens/Blues
    16. Surfrider +2. Camping Friday night. Green/ Blues
    17. Keith.eric. Greens/Blues. Maybe camping Friday night, not sure.
    18. Jeffsjk +3. parking lot crawler
    19. Red oliver and Anx1ous if the jeep is ready - camping fri and sat; with tailgate grill
    20. RBXJ Greens. Camping Saturday. Green bottle grill.
    21. Daddanelena - blue/black
    22. YJDave +1 kid greens/blue camping sat night. Let me know if another full size grill is needed.
    23. MellowYellow greens/mild blue (new side) day trip with possible guest (second jeep)
    24. FZMax Black and Blue, no camping, but we'll hang around a while
    25. JeepSahara + 1
    26. 2000sahara + 1 Camping at least 1 night maybe 2 or camp comfort depending on weather.
    27. Tattookid85 blue/black will have an open seat, may camp but not partaking in the member activities since I haven't paid dues
    28. J-Man whatever

• I ordered it. I don't recall how much it was though. Somewhere around $100 for half a cord

Troy Zimmerman

570-449-4946

Last summer at tatas, we called and he came out and dumped close to a cord. It was a rediculous amount of wood, but we had fun trying to burn it all.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• OK... there's 6 days to go before this ride. Isn't there anyone that would take me along with them? I'd really appreciate it!

• Anybody want to call the guy and organize like $50-70 of wood? I got enough to plan w food. I'll throw in 5 or $10

I can give him a call. But I'd like to wait until Tuesay because so far the weather is looking a bit iffy... Or is he a day of on the fly type of wood man?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!