** DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat May 17 2014 **

• Changed mine. I'm taking my TJ instead of the JK so I'll do the hard stuff . Also, no kids with me now.

1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay plus one staying for food and camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1. camping.
    8. Tonka + 1 no camping. + Guests- 1 adult & 2 kids in an additional jeep
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps (will not be wheeling) +1 teen (will be riding with Shorebird) - Camping Sat night only/food
    15. KnoxRents +3 Rugrats - Camping Friday night and most likely Sat. Greens/Blues Black/Reds
    16. Surfrider +2. Camping Friday night. Green/ Blues
    17. Keith.eric. Greens/Blues. Maybe camping Friday night, not sure.
    18. Jeffsjk +3. parking lot crawler
    19. Red oliver and Anx1ous if the jeep is ready - camping fri and sat; with tailgate grill
    20. RBXJ Greens. Camping Saturday. Green bottle grill.
    21. Daddanelena - blue/black
    22. YJDave +1 kid greens/blue camping sat night. Let me know if another full size grill is needed.
    23. MellowYellow greens/mild blue (new side) day trip with possible guest (second jeep)
    24. FZMax Black and Blue, no camping, but we'll hang around a while
    25. JeepSahara + 1
    26. 2000sahara + 1 Camping at least 1 night maybe 2 or camp comfort depending on weather.
    27. Tattookid85 blue/black will have an open seat, may camp but not partaking in the member activities since I haven't paid dues
    28. J-Man whatever

• IMPORTANT
    None of you know this, I work for stroehmann bread company. I'm willing to donate some rolls for hot dogs and hamburgers if needed for the dinner. Lmk what is needed

Geoff and I are going shopping on the way down but we will take any donations available. :)

Also, here are a couple reminders.

This member ride is always a very busy ride and can be chaotic in the morning.

MEMBERS, see me or Stafford before you register to get your park pass. Remember that if your Rausch Creek membership is not up to date, you will need to fill out a waiver and pay for your membership. And as Mellowyellow mentioned, you can go to the northeast property but you will need to pay the extra $10.

GUESTS are welcome to join us but won't get a pass. Feel free to stop by the festivities afterward to meet more members and see what DEJA is all about. :up:

ALL, Please be registered, aired down, and over by the horseshoe by 9:00 for a group photo. We'll then break into groups and hit the trails ASAP.

• If anyone wants to do the Northeast property you should post up now so we know how much interest we have. You have to pay it at the time of registration. It has to be an entire group or none, unless two or more rigs want to break off and do it. As Billy said it's a busy weekend and we don't want to be going back thru registration to get refunds (which RC has been kind enough to do in the past) or sign up additional rigs.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• GUESTS are welcome to join us but won't get a pass.

Question, I assume I cant but Im planning to bring both jeeps and have my wife wheel the JK the first half of the day on greens and Ill wheel my TJ the second half on blacks and whatever else. Are we able to use the same pass since its one jeep at a time? Also, are we breaking for lunch in the lot or on the trails? I just want to make sure itll be convenient to switch groups half way through the day.
    She's never wheeled and I figured this would be a good opportunity since at least one jeep is covered and I dont forsee her lasting to long behind the wheel.......... Doing my best to get her to catch the wheeling bug though :mrgreen:
    Otherwise my guests bailed on me so its just the wife and I.

• Looking to get a group together out of North Wilmington. To convoy up to Rausch Early Saturday morning.

I have a feeling that I won't be heading out Friday night as planned. Did I text you that picture of the Jeep wedding cake at the last meeting at Agrilla's? I have that number on the text but no name so I think it's yours. :shrug: If it is your number I'll text you Friday to square up a time/place.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Looking to get a group together out of North Wilmington. To convoy up to Rausch Early Saturday morning.

I'm in for an early saturday morning convoy.

Also, are people leaving their tents set up etc? Does someone have some space in a tent or in a tow vehicle for me to toss my soft uppers for while we are on the trails? If not I'll just leave them home probably.

• I'm in for an early saturday morning convoy.

Also, are people leaving their tents set up etc? Does someone have some space in a tent or in a tow vehicle for me to toss my soft uppers for while we are on the trails? If not I'll just leave them home probably.

Just lock them to a tree with a bike lock

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• 1. Stafford - prob camping fri/sat night
    2. hookedonthebay plus one staying for food and camping
    3. Kuntryboy816 - camping fri/sat nights - blues & greens
    4. Whatevah - food, no camping. Blue/green.
    5. Captain- Possibly camping Friday-Sat.
    6. Steve89YJ (if anyone has a passenger seat open!)
    7. Solomi + 1. camping.
    8. Tonka + 1 blacks
    9. Shorebird guide green, blue, black food camping Sat
    10. TheDarkSide +1 Blue/Black Camping at least saturday
    11. Nandosjk +1 Camping fri/sat night
    12. Astape camping at least one night
    13. JKGray10- Blacks/Reds - Camping Fri/sat night
    14. Mudflaps (will not be wheeling) +1 teen (will be riding with Shorebird) - Camping Sat night only/food
    15. KnoxRents +3 Rugrats - Camping Friday night and most likely Sat. Greens/Blues Black/Reds
    16. Surfrider +2. Camping Friday night. Green/ Blues
    17. Keith.eric. Greens/Blues. Maybe camping Friday night, not sure.
    18. Jeffsjk +3. parking lot crawler
    19. Red oliver and Anx1ous if the jeep is ready - camping fri and sat; with tailgate grill
    20. RBXJ Greens. Camping Saturday. Green bottle grill.
    21. Daddanelena - blue/black
    22. YJDave +1 kid greens/blue camping sat night. Let me know if another full size grill is needed.
    23. MellowYellow greens/mild blue (new side) day trip with possible guest (second jeep)
    24. FZMax Black and Blue, no camping, but we'll hang around a while
    25. JeepSahara + 1
    26. 2000sahara + 1 Camping at least 1 night maybe 2 or camp comfort depending on weather.
    27. Tattookid85 blue/black will have an open seat, may camp but not partaking in the member activities since I haven't paid dues
    28. J-Man whatever

Scratch my earlier post. Were bringing the TJ. Decided the JK can wait untill I can get some skids under it. Plus we have to drive to York to drop my daughter off so 6 hours round trip in two jeeps is just kinda dumb.

• I would
    Be cautious with leaving stuff out, but for what it's worth I haven't had anything stolen yet, doors, windshield when I was driving up, or even trailer tie downs. You could lay them flat in the bed of my pick-up if you want.

• Lunch is on the trails so bring a sandwich or whatever.

Keith you can leave in my tent if you want.

If anyone needs my cell number send me a pm, remember we leave at 9am sharp! (Probably...9ish...maybe a little after...def by 930...no later than 10...someone roll me out of my tent my lunch and have aspirin ready)

• Nandosjk and keitheric, I'm leaving from the dunkin donuts by toys r us at 5:45am with freckles(crystal) then were headed up to catch up with randy at the turkey hill at 10 and 23 at 6:30 hopefully. Lmk if you wanna convoy up with us

• If anyone wants to do the Northeast property you should post up now so we know how much interest we have. You have to pay it at the time of registration. It has to be an entire group or none, unless two or more rigs want to break off and do it. As Billy said it's a busy weekend and we don't want to be going back thru registration to get refunds (which RC has been kind enough to do in the past) or sign up additional rigs.

i (member) and 2 friends (JKU, TJ (both stock) non members) will be doing the northeast property for a green/mild blue ride. if anyone else wants to join, ill gladly lead. i figure this might help spread out the group

• We got burgers, dogs, ribs, sausage and peppers, brats, wings, chips, fries (im bringing my fryer) plates, utensils, napkins, mustard and ketchup.

Bring your own beverages.

I have 4 small propane tanks but it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring more if anyone bringing a grill has some.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!