Jeeps & Java Dover Meet Up Sat. 5/3 9am

• Here's the parade route for Saturday morning in relation to the coffee shop. Hopefully I'll see you'all there.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• I just called and gave the coffee shop a heads up. I told them an approx minimum of 20, because once I started adding in kids, families etc it seemed make the most sense.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming we're going to be hanging out in the parking lot after getting our coffee/goodies or do we want to have seats set aside inside? Its supposed to be beautiful weather tomorrow and I'm all about being outside after being stuck in a dingy prison cell all week.

• Outside makes the most sense. I can only stay for 30-45 min or so. I have to move a shed at church around 10.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I'll probably be there at 8:30 in the truck.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I might pop in depends on when i get my new steering linkage tomorrow...
    :razz:

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Good seeing a bunch of peeps (new and old) at Brew Ha ha this morning in Wilmington even though it was by accident. I apparently need to get on the board more often!

• Good seeing a bunch of peeps (new and old) at Brew Ha ha this morning in Wilmington even though it was by accident. I apparently need to get on the board more often!

Would've been better if you posted this in The Norther DE Coffee Run thread! :razz: :laughabove: :shrug:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Was great seeing everyone on Saturday morning, I think we had a pretty good turnout :)
    There's a couple pics floating around fb, I'll try to post them in here later.
    I'm trying to remember but we had at least 7 jeeps, a jeeper in a truck and a bunch of kids running around.

Next time I wonder if we'd be better off on the far side of the lot closer to the liquor store, just for less traffic, although it wasn't too bad.

• Was great seeing everyone on Saturday morning, I think we had a pretty good turnout :)
    There's a couple pics floating around fb, I'll try to post them in here later.
    I'm trying to remember but we had at least 7 jeeps, a jeeper in a truck and a bunch of kids running around.

Next time I wonder if we'd be better off on the far side of the lot closer to the liquor store, just for less traffic, although it wasn't too bad.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... b/c of the traffic......... :razz:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• It was a good turn-out, it was great meeting everyone and seeing everyone's rides. Next time I'll leave little DJ in the Jeep so he's not trying to play in traffic or climb on everyone's Jeeps.

PS: Truly sorry Jody if you think I tried to run you over in the Party City parking lot... I was probably rushing to Toys R Us to keep a child quiet!

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.&nbsp; These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.&nbsp; All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.&nbsp; Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Closer to the liquor store would be good. They typically sell really good creamers by Bailey's.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Closer to the liquor store would be good. They typically sell really good creamers by Bailey's.

You do realize the Bailey's creamer is sold in all grocery stores, right? It's the actually Bailey's that you could get at a liquor store and use as creamer. Not that I've done that or anything... ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!