• Not even half. Very underwhelming but you still get a pretty good cross section of everything you want.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• This is when I got in line at 1100. It only took 15 to get in the door.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• That's a whole lot of white people... :innocent:

There was no way I was going near that store because I knew whack jobs like all of you would be elbow to elbow in the store. :hug:

• Wow they even have porta potties set up for the crowd! They pulled out all the stops!

Too bad no one had a muddy Jeep to drive :driving: down the road by the crowd. That would piss them off. :roflmao:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Wow they even have porta potties set up for the crowd! They pulled out all the stops!

Too bad no one had a muddy Jeep to drive :driving: down the road by the crowd. That would piss them off. :roflmao:

Slimer that crowd would have cheered and thought the mud was just part of the festivities! Went at lunch time and there was a line but not a bad one, moved fast and I was inside the store questioning my thin thread of sanity in no time. Way too many people for me too and the specials were not that great so I decided that the 1.5 hour wait in the register line wasn't worth it, can get a tackle box some other time.

• OMG! I can't believe there was a line to shop there. You'd think they were giving a free toaster away! anyway, like me some Cabelas, but no thanks on standing in line just to get in. That is just nuts!

• I just went....Other than parking be a bit tight, I wasnt bad in the store at all. I was just at the hamburg store a few weeks ago and I would actually venture to say that this one is better stocked. Its a bit tighter inside but prob has just as much stuff, without all the empty space and frills.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!